DJ TR3-MATIC

Frisco, Texas, TX · View map · Visit website

About DJ TR3-MATIC

DJ TR3-MATIC is an experienced wedding DJ located in Dallas, Texas. With over nine years of music industry experience, he will make your special day a wedding to remember. From oldies to top 40 hits, the company has a range of genres to choose from. Get in touch with DJ TR3-MATIC if you want a fun and professional DJ for your big day.

The DJ is here to assist you with anything you need. They offer a variety of entertainment services, including:

• Bilingual MC
  • One event per day
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system

Other Services

DJ TR3-MATIC also has other entertainment offerings. These products and services include:

• Disco ball

C
Featured
Courtney

Married on 07/21/2018

The mix's where great and on point. DJ was live and funny Read more The mix's where great and on point. DJ was live and funny

Rosy
Rosy Raj

Married on 12/30/2018

Excellent service. I would hire him for all my events. Highly recommend DJ Austin

I was very impressed by DJ Austin when I attended one of my friend's party a year ago. I made the best decision to hire DJ Trimatic for my event too. He was my Emcee and DJ and I also got the ... Read more photobooth. They were all a hit in my party. All my guests personally came to me to compliment on the DJ and photobooth. DJ Austin is very professional, punctual, funny, fun, friendly and very easy to work with. I could text, call, email him at any time. My bad I was giving him song requests till the last minute and ours was a Bollywood party so he had to find Bollywood songs and Nepali songs. He researched on the ceremony of my party because it was a traditional Nepali ceremony and spoke about it during my event. He played games as I requested. He gave life to my party and trust me I'm someone who is very difficult to please. But DJ Austin and his beautiful wife is an awesome team and I am more than happy with the successful event, thanks to his service. You would not regret hiring them for any kind of event- big or small. He is worth every single penny you pay. I love love love DJ Trimatic. Thank you DJ Austin for being a part of my party and making it a memorable one for me, my family and all my guests. Plz do look into the Hollywood photobooth as well. All my guests loved it. Bryan was great to work with! If I could give ten stars I would and I could go on forever praising this team👍

J
Jenny Hallett

Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent DJ!

Austin and his team were great to work with. They were very personable and made sure that we got exactly what we wanted. Once we had most of the schedule payed out, Austin made sure to call us a week ... Read more in advance to go through it, step by step, so that we were all on the same page. And of course, they did a great job during our reception and played songs requested by the guests. Coolest DJ. Thanks for everything! - Jenny and Matt