DJ West

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About DJ West

Hey, Hey! I am Dj West and I am here to provide the soundtrack to the BEST day of your LIFE! :) You have waited what seems to be all your life for this very special moment and now it is here. Your wedding, one of, if not THE most important days of your life and you want everything to be perfect. Perfection is what we strive for as we strive to work with you to combine our creativity to make your day magical.

What defines me as your wedding Dj? Interactive. Creative. Fun. Effective Planner. AND most importantly a PARTY STARTER.

Your musical entertainment is so essential to your wedding being everything that you desire and that is what we are here to do. We have a deep passion for marriage and for weddings as we admire so many couples that make lifetime commitments to each other. As your Dj I work hands on with you to incorporate your personal style, creative design into our entertainment vision for you and your guests. We will have a series of consultations to come up with the perfect music selection and timeline.

Together, we’ll work harmoniously to ensure that important details such as introductions, toasts, announcements, and music selection (just to name a few) are all planned for -- and followed through in accordance with your desire. When I say perfection, that is your goal, that is our standard and that is what we deliver.

Dj West

102 Reviews for DJ West

102 DJ West Reviews

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 03/24/2018

If I could give DJ West 100 stars, I would! Our wedding was a blast and we got tons of comments from friends and family about how awesome the music was. The dance floor was never empty! He totally ... Read more listened and understood exactly what we were looking for. He and his wife truly made us feel that we weren't just clients because of how personable they were. He made everything so completely easy and we couldn't have been happier. 10/10 recommend!

E
Emily

Married on 08/03/2019

Best dj in hampton roads area!

This guy is humble and grounded but sure can throw a party! He has keen hearing for all of the right types of music and make anyone get up off the chair and come out to the dance floor! He is flexible ... Read more with time, always respectful, and kind! He definitely was made to do this! If you need a DJ for anything especially a wedding he is your guy! Recommend his services!

Jeannette
Jeannette Acosta

Married on 07/07/2019

Best DJ in Hampton Roads!

There is no one like DJ West! He and his wife Shina are truly an incredible couple and team! West did an amazing job keeping the party alive from start to finish at our wedding! There was never a ... Read more moment where our guests were not out on the dance floor because of him! My family has booked him for large parties in the past, and there was no one else we could have imagined DJ-ing at our wedding than him and Shina! They are truly amazing, kind-hearted people to work with.