DJ West

Virginia Beach, VA · View map · Visit website

About DJ West

Hey, Hey! I am Dj West and I am here to provide the soundtrack to the BEST day of your LIFE! :) You have waited what seems to be all your life for this very special moment and now it is here. Your wedding, one of, if not THE most important days of your life and you want everything to be perfect. Perfection is what we strive for as we strive to work with you to combine our creativity to make your day magical.

What defines me as your wedding Dj? Interactive. Creative. Fun. Effective Planner. AND most importantly a PARTY STARTER.

Your musical entertainment is so essential to your wedding being everything that you desire and that is what we are here to do. We have a deep passion for marriage and for weddings as we admire so many couples that make lifetime commitments to each other. As your Dj I work hands on with you to incorporate your personal style, creative design into our entertainment vision for you and your guests. We will have a series of consultations to come up with the perfect music selection and timeline.

Together, we’ll work harmoniously to ensure that important details such as introductions, toasts, announcements, and music selection (just to name a few) are all planned for -- and followed through in accordance with your desire. When I say perfection, that is your goal, that is our standard and that is what we deliver.

Dj West

91 Reviews for DJ West

91 DJ West Reviews

K
Featured
Kayla

Married on 03/24/2018

If I could give DJ West 100 stars, I would! Our wedding was a blast and we got tons of comments from friends and family about how awesome the music was. The dance floor was never empty! He totally ... Read more listened and understood exactly what we were looking for. He and his wife truly made us feel that we weren't just clients because of how personable they were. He made everything so completely easy and we couldn't have been happier. 10/10 recommend!

Kernika
Kernika

Married on 05/19/2019

He keeps the party pumping

I learned about DJ west through my sister who got married in September. She had DJ west at her wedding. After learning about him I wrote him and wanted to have him for my wedding as well. He was able ... Read more to work with my budget and still have everything I wanted and needed. During my sister wedding he was so active with the crowd. He distracted them with a game while the food came around and when it was time to dance he kept the floor LIT🔥! I can’t wait for my wedding to have the same energy!

Janelle
Janelle Primeau

Married on 03/08/2019

A Dream Come True!

Wes was recommended to us via our wedding planner and I could not have been happier. Each meeting with him and his wife was so great and personable and definitely something to look forward to. When ... Read more the big day finally rolled around, everything was absolutely perfect! Wes did such a great job with the music and the uplighting! We also let him convince us that a photo booth would be great for our big day and man was it a hit! So many of our friends and family enjoyed the fun experience and left with some great memories! If you are looking for a DJ, I highly recommend DJ West! They are friendly and sweet and cater completely to your style and making your day everything you imagined and more!