DjBren.COM

Largo, FL · View map

About DjBren.COM

DJBREN.com is available for events large and small, from block parties to your dream wedding, we have the people, equipment, and experience to deliver flawless entertainment every time. We offer many custom packages including DJ services, audio reinforcement for live music, PA rentals, dance lessons, and emceeing. Fill out the form on http://brencf.com/ and we’ll get the process started.

12 Reviews for DjBren.COM

12 DjBren.COM Reviews

L
Lee Pritchett

Married on 11/10/2018

Great wedding experience

Brendan was professional, yet very personable as well. He stayed on top of things and helped as our “wedding planner” in getting things organized. Our reception was so fun. He knew when to have things ... Read more things calm, and when and how to get everyone on the dance floor. All of our guests commented about how great he was and very personalized to our family’s wishes! I would recommend him highly.

A
Alan

Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding on 9/1/18

Brendan came to our rehearsals and spent time with my wife and I over the phone before we were married and made all of our details come together quite well for our wedding service. He spent extra time ... Read more on our service the night before our wedding because there was a lot going on but him and his team did a great job with sound cues, lighting, and other music sound helps that made my wedding great.

H
Heather

Married on 07/28/2018

Professional, peppy, and perfect

Brendan was easy to work with during our wedding. His gregarious nature and professionalism made that area of the wedding stress free. I recommend Brendan for your next event! Read more Brendan was easy to work with during our wedding. His gregarious nature and professionalism made that area of the wedding stress free. I recommend Brendan for your next event!