DjCosmo

New York, New York, NY · Visit website

About DjCosmo

DJCosmo is a disc jockey in New York, New York. He is professional mobile DJ that can provide a complete DJ setup and MC services. DJ Cosmo is full of energy so that he sets the mood your events. He helps you create personalized playlists for all your wedding events.

DJ Cosmo comes prepared and equipped with speakers, lights, and a fog machine. He can play a variety of genres including Top 40, Euro dance, Latin, rock, oldies, country and more. He can make announcements, make introductions, keep events moving smoothly, interact with guests and keep your dance floor packed.

3 Reviews for DjCosmo

3 DjCosmo Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 08/04/2018

Great Dj!!!

DjCosmo is very professional and he really knows how to entertain a mixed crowd. I've attended a couple of the events where he dj-ed and I was really please. I highly recommend him! Read more DjCosmo is very professional and he really knows how to entertain a mixed crowd. I've attended a couple of the events where he dj-ed and I was really please. I highly recommend him!

M
Maria Ionita

Married on 12/23/2017

DJ Cosmo has a great personality he is reliable and was excellent at listening to our preferences.

I highly recommend booking DJ Cosmo for wedding events. Weddings are for that special day when you and your partner share your love for each other with family and friends so having the perfect music ... Read more to compliment your special day is essential. DJ Cosmo's was able to truly sense the vibes on the dance floor and made our guests want to dance to every song. He has a true gift for making parties unforgettable.

P
Paula Perez

Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing Dj and entertainer!

DJCosmo is a bundle of energy full of life and passion! He is one of the most professional DJ’s I have worked with! He plays all type of music and definitely know how to get the party going. If you ... Read more you want to have a fun party then he is the man !

DjCosmo FAQ