DJNonya

Hampton, VA · View map

About DJNonya

Trust me with your event and you won't be disappointed. My job is to keep it fun all the way around and to keep your guests entertained. It is your wedding and that is the way I treat it. I customize every wedding and playlist because no two weddings are alike. Let me work for you and I promise you will have the wedding/reception you have always wanted :-)

4 Reviews for DJNonya

4 DJNonya Reviews

D
Danielle

Married on 08/26/2018

Amanda was AWESOME! She was very helpful with a lot of the stuff that I never thought i was going to need help with. Helped with some of the timing and set up. Was very patient when we sent her our ... Read more song list with practically nothing on it aside form our ceremony music and first dance songs. We were so clueless but she was very helpful. She was flexible in that we made last minute changes on the fly during the reception. She was great and is highly recommended from us!

N
Nina

Married on 04/22/2017

She was excellent and so accommodating, we were extremely happy with her and her professionalism. I recommend her to everyone. Read more She was excellent and so accommodating, we were extremely happy with her and her professionalism. I recommend her to everyone.

Minnunu
Melissa

Married on 10/04/2008

Amanda (DJ Hewy) was recommended to my by another Bride. She was very easy to talk to, helped with suggestions for songs, even talked me down a few nights before the wedding when I was stressing out. ... Read more She is a fantastic value for the money.