DJW Entertainment LLC

Manchester, CT · View map · Visit website

About DJW Entertainment LLC

DJW Entertainment LLC is a wedding DJ and entertainment company based in Manchester, Connecticut. Owner William Ortiz has over 21 years of professional experience in the DJ and entertainment industry, and uses his experience and music knowledge to create an inviting atmosphere for all guests. With DJW Entertainment LLC, the DJs act as your wedding coordinators, and will meet with you to create an itinerary for your wedding day and ensure the day runs smoothly. They are committed to keeping your guests on the dance floor and ensuring that you and your guests are having a good time. DJW Entertainment LLC works to provide exceptional entertainment services and deliver an event that is stress-free. Their sound system is state-of-the-art and they provide lighting and additional equipment to enhance your wedding entertainment experience.

DJW Entertainment LLC offers a range of DJ and entertainment services, including:

• Consultation

M
Featured
Melissa

Married on 06/10/2017

I had another DJ booked for well over a year and then he decided to bail on me 2 months before the wedding. My father contacted Will and within hours he responded to me and took care of all of my ... Read more questions. Even though it was very last minute Will took the time and was very professional. He made sure everything was perfect for us. All of my guests had a blast and they are still talking about what a great DJ he was. I would recommend him to anyone!

Rose
Rose

Married on 10/13/2018

Mr. and Mrs. Jason Banas

William was attentive to our needs, open to suggestions, and pleasant. I would recommend him to DJ at any occasion! My guests had blast, and we had nothing but positive reviews. :) Read more William was attentive to our needs, open to suggestions, and pleasant. I would recommend him to DJ at any occasion!! My guests had blast, and we had nothing but positive reviews. :)

S
Sonya

Married on 09/02/2017

One of the easiest vendors I hired for sure! 100% satisfied and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again for all your hard work! Everyone is still talking bout how amazing our music was! Read more One of the easiest vendors I hired for sure! 100% satisfied and I couldn't be happier! Thanks again for all your hard work! Everyone is still talking bout how amazing our music was!!!