DK Catering

7 DK Catering Reviews

J
J

Married on 07/05/2010

My husband and I LOOOOOVE DK Catering, and we just cannot praise enough about them. Their food was GREAT! Our guests are still craving the food even after the wedding, and they all said that it was ... Read more one of the best wedding meal they’ve ever had. DK Catering’s pricing is really reasonable compared to many other caterers that I contacted like Piper Johnson, Broadway Catering, etc. When I told the other caterers about my budget, they only allowed us to pick from sets of menus with either chicken or cheap cuts of beef. With DK Catering, we got seafood paella, lamb chops, flank steak, oyster, salmon, and the list goes on and on. They were very generous with their portions and they used really good ingredients. Patricia and Chef Dave, the owners of DK Catering, were the nicest people we met in the wedding industry. Patricia helped us so much in planning our wedding, not just the food. She helped us on the wedding rentals, and finding a florist that put together all of our flowers last minute. The flowers costed a lot cheaper than what other florists quoted me, and they looked just like what I imagined, PERFECT! During the wedding, DK Catering staff took really good care of our guests, and made sure that there’s always enough food and drinks going around. With their help, we were able to have a stress-free wedding, and just enjoy ourselves. They even packed us a box of food in case we go hungry after the wedding. They’re just the most thoughtful people. I will definitely recommend them to our friends and families. We’re lucky to have them cater at our wedding.

L
Lillaana

Married on 06/06/2009

I still have people asking about my catering company (D & K) nearly 5 years after the wedding! This is the company for you! The salmon was tender and flavorful... The amount of food was incredible! The ... Read more The value was without equal...and Patricia and her team traveled all the way to Stockton, CA to service our wedding...from planning to final payment they were professional and efficient! This is the best catering company in Nor Cal! By the way...get the crab cakes!

A
arlene

Married on 05/16/2009

Not only was the food and service fantastic, but the caterer also helped me in some general coordinating of the whole event. Read more Not only was the food and service fantastic, but the caterer also helped me in some general coordinating of the whole event.