DK Face Art

Deerfield Beach, FL · View map

About DK Face Art

Denise Kellerman is a freelance makeup artist in Deerfield Beach, FL and is new to the makeup industry, but fell in love with it long ago. With a background in Interior Design, Denise knows details such as color, lighting, shading, etc.

Denise is a Florida native, born and raised in Deerfield Beach, who loves the ocean and enjoys spending time on the water surfing, fishing, and being with her husband and 2 boxers, Magnum and Lexington.

Denise's true passion is making people feel good about themselves. Her specialties include Bridal, Glamour and Special Occasion Makeup, Fashion, Pageants and Modeling. She is located in the East Deerfield Beach area and is willing to travel to surrounding areas.

2 Reviews for DK Face Art

2 DK Face Art Reviews

I
Irene

Married on 10/10/2010

Thank you DK Face Art for doing an amazing job at my wedding. Everyone in my bridal party and family were so happy with the make up that this company has done. Dennise is soo sweet to work with. My ... Read more make up came out exaclty what I wanted. I can't wait to see the pictures from my wedding. Very happy that I hired the company:). Definately recommend them.

M
Crystal

Married on 09/19/2009

Denise was outstanding! She was very easy to cntact and prompt with responses... She gave me a very glam but natural look for my wedding for a reasonable prices. If I ever had an event to go to she ... Read more would be who I called to do my make up. I have and will continue to refer friends to her.

DK Face Art FAQ