DK Gillin Weddings & Events

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About DK Gillin Weddings & Events

Located in Ft. Worth, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, DK Gillin Weddings & Events offers dedicated wedding planning services to couples. Owner Dirce first began wedding planning with her own ceremony and loved it, and knew she wanted to help others fulfill their wedding dreams. Dirce strives to fulfill every need for couples so they can enjoy their wedding day with friends and family instead of worrying about small, last-minute details.

DK Gillin Weddings & Events uses their full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services to assist couples with their wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They are able to coordinate civil, destination, military, religious, cultural, elopement, and non-religious weddings. For couples who aren’t sure where to start, this business can help them come up with:

• Timelines

S
Sarah

Married on 09/13/2019

Worth every penny!!!

My day of coordinator Katelyn was fabulous! From start to finish she kept the family and bridal party on track and on time! Helped decorate and take down at the end of the night! 100% the best ... Read more decision to go with DK Gillian Wedding and Events! Thank you ladies!!!

J
Juan Martinez

Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely worth it! (Grooms perspective)

I was the groom for a wedding she helped us coordinate from start to finish. She was amazing. I would highly recommend. She went above and beyond not just in planning and helping us find and choose ... Read more vendors but also keeping our families in check. She went from being our coordinator to being our friend! My now wife and I are beyond thankful for her help, Shala was able to enjoy her brunch on morning of the wedding and had all the vendors sending their last minute questions straight to Dirce and she had no problem helping with that. Thanks Dirce -Juan

Megan
Megan Wilson

Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!

DK Gillin Weddings and Events was a dream to work with. Dirce had all the right questions at our first meeting with the venue. She handle each of our requests as if it were her only priority. She made ... Read more made sure everyone and everything was where it should be when it should be and kept the evening flowing seamlessly. She was there when setup started and was the last to leave after tear down and clean up. With Dirce there, I was able to enjoy our daughters wedding as if I were a guest instead of the hostess. I highly recommend DK Gillin Weddings and Events!