D'Lights Cakes and Desserts

Toa Alta, PR · View map · Visit website

About D'Lights Cakes and Desserts

D’Lights Cakes and Desserts is a wedding cake bakery based in Toa Alta, Puerto Rico. This bakery specializes in creating unique, one-of-a-kind destination wedding cakes for clients in Puerto Rico. Not only does this bakery staff create cakes that match the style and theme of your wedding, but also one that reflects your unique relationship and personality.

D’Lights Cakes and Desserts specializes in creating customized cakes of all shapes, sizes, and flavors. This cake bakery ensures that your wedding cake features the color, shape, and decorations that you have always envisioned for your dream wedding cake. Their signature flavor, the traditional Puerto Rican moist Amaretto flavor, is just one of their many specialties, and clients can schedule a private tasting in order to evaluate and choose their favorite cake flavor. Along with custom cakes, they also offer a variety of other desserts including cake pops, cookies, croquembouche, cupcakes, dessert buffets, groom’s cake, fruit, and pastries. They also provide a cake stand to finish the elegant look of your wedding cake. Other cake services include:

• Consultations

C
Featured
Christie Bermudez

Married on 03/30/2019

Responsive Vendor... Delicious Cake!

Diana is a very professional and super responsive person. I sent a price request to her and other vendors at the same time, she was the first to respond to my email with cake proposal in less than 24 ... Read more hours. I was looking for responsive vendors since I was planning my wedding in less than three months. I read her reviews, and I decided to go with her. On the wedding day, she delivered the cake with plenty time. My florist left flowers for her to decor the cake, I wanted the cake flowers to match my decor. I was very happy when I saw my wedding cake. It was exactly the way I wanted....and the taste.... WOW... It was the best wedding cake I have ever had. We had a 3 tier cake with 2 tier being amaretto and one guava. Both flavors were delicious, but the guava flavor was everyone's favorite. The cake was moist with an amazing buttercream icing. All my guest commented on how delicious the cake was, even asking for more pieces. My mother liked it so much that she asked me to order a guava tier for her next birthday (She lives in Puerto Rico). Diana, thank you so much for your service. It won't be the last time that I order a cake!

Suhayl
Suhayl

Married on 07/08/2019

I loved D'Lights Cakes and Desserts!!

I'm so happy that I went with D'Lights Cakes and Desserts as my cake vendor! My wedding cake was gorgeous and it was delicious. It was perfect for the event and my only regret is not having saved some ... Read more to eat the next day! My attendees, however, loved it. I'd recommend D'Lights Cakes and Desserts to anyone who loves good cake and a passionate baker.

Xiomi
Xiomi

Married on 04/14/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Found her in Wedding Wire plus was recommended from wedding planner and other people. Since we were planning from afar, was unable to do tasting. I wanted something pretty specific (half the design ... Read more was for me, other half for the groom with a Sat Wars theme) and she delivered with a Home Run! She executed it to perfection and honestly cried when I saw it. Guests kept saying how tasty it was and people still talk about it. 100% recommended!