DND Jewelers

Fredericksburg, VA · View map

About DND Jewelers

DND Jewelers is Virginia's destination for handcrafted engagement rings, GIA certified diamonds and expert Jewelry/watch repairs. Our expert Jewelers, designgers and Gemologists would love to help you!

2 Reviews for DND Jewelers

2 DND Jewelers Reviews

K
Kim

Married on 05/06/2017

When shopping for an engagement ring, my husband went to many other stores but was most impressed with DND Jewelers. We were so pleased with the excellent customer service as well as the quality of ... Read more the ring that we immediately went there for our wedding bands. Andrew was very helpful in finding us what we were looking for, never pressured us and was always very patient with questions. He taught us a lot about rings and encouraged us to look at the stones under magnification to see the cut and quality of the diamonds. The stone we purchased is absolutely gorgeous and I get so many compliments on the beautiful jewelry. We are so glad to have found this wonderful family owned local jeweler!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/07/2016

DND Jewelers and Andrew were wonderful to work with to craft my engagement ring and wedding bands. My husband worked with Andrew to create my engagement ring as a surprise. The finished product was ... Read more gorgeous and exactly what I had envisioned! We were so happy with Andrew's professionalism and generosity that we were certain we wanted to use him to craft the wedding bands. I wanted a custom band to fit seamlessly with the ring and Andrew was great to collaborate with me on ideas. From start to finish, he made me feel comfortable and was more than happy to answer any questions I had. He ended up making two bands to fit on either side of my engagement ring and the finished product is stunning. It’s so unique and I am always receiving compliments. Most importantly, Andrew was able to do it within our budget yet maintain the quality we wanted. I highly recommend DND jewelers to anyone. We look forward to doing more business with Andrew and recommending DND Jewelers to our friends and family.

DND Jewelers FAQ