Dockside Digital

Babylon, NY · View map

About Dockside Digital

Dockside Digital is a complete solution to your Video production and Photography needs. For over 30 years Owner and operator Joe Pergolotti has worked for dozens of photography studios, entertainment companies, television stations and advertising agencies covering thousands of events nationwide. Every event at Dockside Digital is special and is handled with the attention to detail that you deserve. We will work out a packege to fit any budget, so Call today or email us @ pergo1ny@gmail.com and set up an appointment to book your special event. Dockside Digital is all High Definition!

9 Reviews for Dockside Digital

9 Dockside Digital Reviews

F
Felicia

Event date: 06/01/2013

Had a wonderful experience! Joe is efficient , organized , and professional! Read more Had a wonderful experience! Joe is efficient , organized , and professional!!

C
Cindy

Event date: 05/17/2013

Dockside was AMAZING! I will definitely be happy to recommend them and will be using them again in the future! Thanks for a job well done! We were thrilled! Read more Dockside was AMAZING! I will definitely be happy to recommend them and will be using them again in the future! Thanks for a job well done! We were thrilled!

L
lori

Event date: 03/02/2013

Dockside Digital did both of my Bat Mitzvahs. The first one back in March 2009. They were very professional and their work was great. Follow up very good and got my video back edited within a few ... Read more weeks. Couldn't have asked for more. I highly recommend them. Used them twice for a reason!