Documented Video Productions

Baltimore, MD · View map · Visit website

About Documented Video Productions

Documented Videography Services
Documented Video Productions offers premier and professional videography services. They include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow Montage
  • Audio and video needs

Most people take time for granted, but with video, you can not only replay memories but cherish them forever.

For over a decade Documented Video Productions has provided an affordable yet impressive wedding video collection.

We are based in Baltimore, Maryland but willing to travel virtually anywhere to capture the beauty and memories of your special day.

Awarded Bride’s Choice Award 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & most recently 2019!!!

You are beautiful. Your video should be too.

Pricing varies depending on the number of cameras and time you select. There are lots of options so contact us today to learn more!

Once you send back the signed contract we sign it, scan it, and send you a copy for your records. The balance is due in full 30 days prior to the event. Easy peasy

Sample our style of filming and editing here: www.DocumentedVideo.com

Let us know how we can document your video!

On a personal note:

My son Charlie is turning 3 already and I'm in the middle of closing on my first new home in Baltimore, MD.

Ever since high school I wanted to be involved in digital media. After graduating from film school at Towson University I launched my own production company which I've been running for over a decade.

I film and edit everything myself and I also create websites, dabble in photography, real estate drone coverage, and lots of corporate videos including recently working with chef Gordon Ramsay and Giada De Laurentiis at the Horseshoe Casino!

65 Reviews for Documented Video Productions

65 Documented Video Productions Reviews

E
Featured
Emmy Han

Married on 08/18/2018

Great to work with

David is absolutely amazing to work with. He is very professional and punctual. He gave us a customized package based on my needs and always responded to my emails and questions in a timely ... Read more manner.Looking forward to working with him again in other event.

Rachel
Rachel Severance

Married on 05/18/2019

Perfectly captured our day at a great price!

Highly recommend! We used them for our wedding videography on the recommendation of our photographer and are SO that we did! Dave really took the time to talk to us and find out what we were looking ... Read more for and gave us exactly what we wanted - along with making some awesome suggestions that really took the experience and product to the next level! They were completely unobtrusive during the wedding (I didn’t even notice the cameras being there), but still managed to capture everything and create a really special wedding video that we will cherish forever. Icing on the cake? INCREDIBLE prices! I would definitely use Dave and his team again!

John
John C. Wilson

Married on 08/18/2018

Graciously flowed with change to rain location

We couldn't have been happier with David's work -- we have a beautiful record of our special day. He got great camera angles without being obtrusive -- kind of magical that he could do that! Read more We couldn't have been happier with David's work -- we have a beautiful record of our special day. He got great camera angles without being obtrusive -- kind of magical that he could do that!