Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Valley Springs, CA · View map · Visit website

About Dodasa Ranch Weddings & Events

Check out our website for Brand New Package Pricing and options!

Dodasa Ranch is more than just a Venue.

The Ranch is the perfect backdrop for rustic romance and celebrations.

We've designed packages to fit just about any wedding dreams.

From Simple Elegance to All Inclusive One of a Kind Western Destination Adventures

​From one day events, to overnight celebrations, to 4 day All Inclusive One of a Kind Western Destination Adventures, we are confident we have just the right package for your special day.

You can easily see all the package options on our website, by going to

www.dodasaweddings.com

Then go to our "Wedding Packages" Page

Check out our Precious Metal Packages to see the variety of pricing we have available.

• The Copper Package $11,995
  • The Bronze Package $14,995
  • The Silver Package $18,995
  • The Gold Package $32,995
  • The Platinum Spirit of the West Package Inquire for pricing

April - November dates available

We'd love to talk with you about YOUR wedding dreams!

Let's schedule a visit so we can show you all the magical reasons why Dodasa Ranch is THE PLACE to tie the knot!

The ranch features stunning Gold Country scenery, rolling hills, California Oaks, and peaceful ponds......perfect for an outdoor wedding. Our covered pavilion boasts a massive

stone fireplace and is ideal for an outdoor reception.

But weddings at Dodasa aren't just beautiful they are also a breeze to plan.

From Simple One Day Semi Inclusive Events to The All Inclusive Platinum Weekend Wedding, we have something for everyone. From flowers to food we can handle it all, so you can enjoy all the special moments of your wedding day without the stress!

Dodasa Ranch is designed to be a luxury ranch wedding destination conveniently close to home. We offer a variety of activities that will make your Rehearsal, Welcome Dinner , Wedding and day after brunch, a one of a kind experience.
Our down-home delicious food will delight your guests. Once you experience the casual charm of our ranch weddings and meet our friendly staff you won't want to leave.

You can reach us by email @ info@dodasa.com

or by phone @ 209-772-2700 We love to talk about Weddings!

Warmly,

Featured
Sydney Cox

Married on 01/06/2019

Blew us away

Our wedding was spectacular. The whole weekend was beyond anything we could have imagined, all of our guests couldn't stop gushing all weekend about how beautiful everything was and how much fun ... Read more everyone was having. From the moment we got there, it was so relaxing and fun. Even my mom - who is a total stressball - was just glowing about how relaxed she felt. We were all just nonstop smiling all weekend. The rehearsal dinner was so casual and all of our friends and family were smiling nonstop - and the food was delicious. The cabins are really nice, and very comfortable. They are shared (one room with multiple beds) but as much as that worried me in the beginning, everyone was cool with it and they were all very comfortable. People don't end up spending much time in the cabins anyway, there is far too much fun stuff to do. I will say that Dawn and Don are very busy people - they have a lot to plan all year long. Sometimes an email may go unanswered or a small detail forgotten, but PLEASE rest assured that they are on top of it and your wedding with come out flawlessly. They really do pull off an amazing event. I am still beaming from how perfect it all was. They totally nailed our vision and my husband, family and I will all remember it as the most fun weekend of our lives. Oh - we also highly recommend the mechanical bull at the rehearsal dinner - that ended up being a highlight! Thank you so much Don and Dawn - we wish you all the best!

K
Kimberly Finch

Married on 03/30/2019

Excellent customer service, Perfect location for the wedding of your dreams

I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to describing my wedding experience with Dodasa Ranch. What I can say is that my wedding was absolutely PERFECT from beginning to end. I first saw Dodasa ... Read more Dodasa on a Facebook ad a number of years ago and just knew that if I were to get married, I would have to see this venue. Dodasa was my first pick and honestly my only pick. My now husband and I had our first meeting with Dodasa and knew that no matter where else we looked, we wouldn’t find another place that checked all the boxes.We knew that having a spring wedding would mean that weather could be an issue. Dodasa was able to accommodate both an indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony and reception if needed. Luckily for us, our wedding day brought sunshine and blue skies! Phew!! This place is all inclusive!! From tables, chairs, and cutlery to a DJ, officiant, day of coordination and ALL ceremony and reception decor! Everything is taken care of for you. Eliminated was the worry of all the little details that could drive a bride crazy during the planning of her wedding. Jessica, wedding coordinator, and Dawn, the owner and wedding coordinator were so helpful and communicative through my year long planning process, they were great at putting any worries I had at ease. I was able to show Jessica pictures from my Pinterest as inspiration and they were able to create my wedding vision. The food was amazing. Don’t miss out on the Ranch Bread as an appetizer! If you are looking for a stress free, all-inclusive, stunningly beautiful wedding venue that will literally create the wedding of your dream, you MUST check out Dodasa Ranch. They were the best decision to our Best Day Ever! Thank you Don and Dawn!

Lena
Lena Ronzone

Married on 10/06/2018

The most perfect day🧡

Our wedding day was October 6th, 2018. Choosing Dodasa as the place to have our wedding was the best and easiest decision that we had to make during this process. I wanted a beautiful wedding that ... Read more looked flawlessly executed... but I didn't want to worry or stress over contributing to the flawless execution. Jessica was our coordinator and she was amazing. She clicked with us right away and I felt that she totally knew the direction I was heading in for style and plans. She helped me get a pinterest board that she would follow, and I was free to start pinning away. The day of our trial she had all of the items to build me a great sample table and I couldn't have been happier. It took so much stress away from me! The wedding itself was executed flawlessly by this fantastic team. Every detail was complete, our family and friends were so happy. It really couldn't have been more perfect. Also, the food on all 3 days was to DIE for!!! Even our picky eaters in the crowd loved the food. I highly recommend this venue for your dream day. They are incredible people to work with, and the venue is simply stunning. Let them plan your perfect day and take all of the stress away from you, you wont regret it.