Dodge Creative

Osseo, MN · View map

About Dodge Creative

Hello and Welcome to Dodge Creative! My name is John Swee and I would love to be your Photographer!! I started out as a Graphic Designer, learning mad photoshop skills, the intricacies of printing and what it takes to make an image spectacular. I learned about light, composition and color. Then one day photography found me! A good friend saw some of my photos 5 years ago and asked if I would shoot her wedding. Not only did I photograph their beautiful wedding, but I also uncovered a passion for photography, light and the amazing potential that was there. Ever since, I haven't put down a camera and photography is now my full-time job. I can't wait to share something with you that I love so much. I am so very blessed to wake in the morning and capture the memories and the moments that are so important in all of our lives. Thanks for looking me up! I'd love to share more of my story over chai or chipotle some time.

Contact me directly at:

johnswee@dodgecreative.com

9 Reviews for Dodge Creative

9 Dodge Creative Reviews

D
Devan

Married on 06/09/2018

I don’t know how to say enough good things about John and Dodge Creative. After I saw his pictures for the first time, I knew I needed him to shoot our wedding - and it was the BEST decision I could ... Read more have made. He not only captured every meaningful moment of the day beautifully, but he also MADE the day incredible. As the bride, John made me laugh amongst my nerves, earned my trust and friendship quickly, and was such a joy to have around for the the day. He was a perfect balance of professional and personable as well. I can’t say enough good things. Thank you for being part of our day John!

A
Alyssa

Married on 08/01/2015

John is incredible! He is an extremely talented photographer who truly has an eye for beauty and creativity. He did the perfect balance of family and friends shots and creative shots of my husband ... Read more and I. He makes you feel very relaxed and natural and captures the most incredible pictures. He has been blessed with God-given talent that he loves sharing with people and helping them cherish their memories through his amazing shots. I would recommend him to anyone and EVERYONE!!

A
Andrew

Married on 07/12/2014

John runs a great show. Clearly has years of experience in all kinds of situations. On our wedding day he not only took the photos, but tracked down the owner of the dump truck parked in front of our ... Read more church and got it moved out of the way. Couldn't recommend him more.