Dodson Orchards

Fredericktown, MO · View map

About Dodson Orchards

More than just an ancient barn! Dodson Orchards is a magical experience. Far away from the big lights, the stress, the traffic, the noise, and the fears, of the busy world. A sacred space tucked away in the hidden valleys of the St.Francis Mountains about and easy 1 hour drive south of St.Louis.

Dodson Orchards isn't just a wedding and reception venue. It's a magical experience that will surround you with the peaceful waves of love and the joy of life. The peace and calm of this enchanted space will disarm and relax, it will charm you and your guests as you bask in the rich moments you create on this most perfect canvas.

An unchanged space that remains unique in it's history and existence. Dodson Orchards is a sacred space full of life, that invites you to come and celebrate your dedication to love, happiness, and your new family.

Dodson Orchards is happy to be the temporary stewards of this sacred space, and we are happy and honored to serve you as you begin your family on your most high and special day.

This is not a wedding factory, and it's not for everyone! But the couples who comes to this space are special and uniquely drawn to it. Some say they simply "resonate" with it.

Call or email us today to schedule your private tour and visit this space. We invite you to look at a sample of a few of the photos, but even more than this, we invite you to make an appointment to visit and "feel" this space and see if you resonate with it, and if this is the place that you will choose to begin your "happily ever after".

See more and schedule a visit at http://dodsonorchards.com

Or call or text 573-561-3093

10 Reviews for Dodson Orchards

10 Dodson Orchards Reviews

Krystin
Krystin Bartley

Getting married on 09/26/2020

Dodson Orchards

My fiance and I went out there to check it out and see what all they had, and it was absolutely beautiful. Read more My fiance and I went out there to check it out and see what all they had, and it was absolutely beautiful.

J
Julia

Married on 11/04/2017

When beginning to plan our wedding, my now husband and I knew that we wanted to be outside and to feel like we were out in nature. When I pulled up to Dodson Orchard for the first time, I was ... Read more completely blown away by how truly beautiful the venue and surrounding countryside were and knew that it was the perfect location for our wedding before even stepping out of the car. Jen and Steve did such incredible work creating a beautiful setting for our ceremony, and Jen created such a magical atmosphere with her decorations in the barn for the reception. She is amazingly talented. It was such a gift to just be able to show up on the day and know and trust that everything was not just done, but done exceptionally well. They were so helpful, responsive, and lovely in all of their correspondences with us in preparation for the day and my planning session with Jen was such a fun experience. Their staff was also professional and excellent on the day itself. I am still hearing from guests how the food was the best wedding food they have ever eaten, and the pie bar we had instead of cake was unbelievably delicious. There is truly not a single thing I would change about my wedding day at Dodson Orchards, and I wholeheartedly recommend them to any couple looking for an exceptional venue.

B
Brad

Married on 06/03/2017

Daughter's wedding was a class event in a rustic setting. Very pleased and would recommend to others. Read more Daughter's wedding was a class event in a rustic setting. Very pleased and would recommend to others.