Doerr Photo

Rochester, NY · View map

About Doerr Photo

A relaxed, creative, fresh, and fun approach to every wedding and event.

2 Reviews for Doerr Photo

2 Doerr Photo Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 10/10/2010

I was extremely particular about how I wanted my wedding photos to look and when I came across Michele's website, I instantly fell in love with her artistic eye and natural talent! We communicated ... Read more mostly through email and over the phone, but did go and meet with her in person after we booked her for our wedding and she is just the nicest, easiest person to work with. In short, we absolutely adore our photos and are so thrilled that she was able to capture everything we wanted. Her attention to detail and eye for getting great shots is awe-inspiring.

M
mari

Married on 09/05/2009

We found Michele through a recommendation and glad we did! I planned my upstate wedding from Brooklyn and didn't actually talk to Michele till the day of.... Everything was done via email. Michele was ... Read more extremely easygoing , professional and pleasant to work with. We just got to see some of our photos and I can't wait to see the rest of them! From the sample the pictures came out beautifully!! She caught some amazing moments! Michele was also such a trooper for taking photos of us outside when it was raining, 50 degrees and she was sick....god bless her!

Doerr Photo FAQ