Dogwood Blossom Stationery & Invitation Studio, LLC

Sharpes, FL · View map

About Dogwood Blossom Stationery & Invitation Studio, LLC

SOOOO... let me understand your situation:
You've spent hours upon hours scouring the internet for those perfect wedding invitations in your head, but you just can't find them. You can find parts of them - maybe the right overall style but wrong color scheme; maybe the right color scheme but wrong embellishments; I could go on.... So you've been thinking about maybe... and I hate to say this... settling? Hey, how about this instead: We can make those invitations for you - you know, the ones you've spent all that time looking for but haven't yet found. No problem.

Dogwood Blossom Stationery offers you an enhanced, one-on-one invitation design experience to ensure you get the breathtaking results you desire. We specialize in creating custom wedding invitations that simply burst with color, embellishment, and dimension, and we enjoy creatively integrating unexpected elements into your wedding ensemble. And while we're at it, let us also help you create cohesion and coordination throughout your wedding day by designing coordinating ceremony programs, escort cards, seating cards, table numbers, menus, favor tags/packaging, thank you cards, and any other paper goods you may desire.

We've had our work featured in BRIDES magazine, Orlando Wedding magazine, Space Coast Bride & Groom magazine, and Weddings Florida magazine. And we've won numerous awards for both our work and our service, including the Bride's Choice Award here on WeddingWire (each year, 2009 - 2012). The quality of our work is top-notch, and equally as important, we gladly go above and beyond for you.

So check out our portfolio here on the WeddingWire Network, peruse our website, and then call us to discuss your wedding ensemble vision! That way, you won't have to settle.

39 Reviews for Dogwood Blossom Stationery & Invitation Studio, LLC

39 Dogwood Blossom Stationery & Invitation Studio, LLC Reviews

H
Holly

Married on 04/29/2017

Denise at Dogwood Blossom Stationery created the most beautiful pieces for our wedding--I am SO glad we used her. I gave her a few general ideas of the theme I wanted to go with for our day-of pieces, ... Read more and she ran with them and created gorgeous and fun designs for our welcome cards, place cards, menus, mirror signage, etc. I wish there was a way to upload examples of her work because it was just perfect! I had multiple guests comment to me about how much they loved the paper products. She also did all this on a tight timeline! She was super responsive and understanding with each small edit I had--really wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Dogwood Blossom. Denise is professional, incredibly talented, and can be counted on to produce some beautiful touches to your wedding aesthetic!

M
mallory

Married on 04/08/2017

I used Dogwood Blossom Stationary for my April wedding at the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando. In March, I had a few tasks to still complete in a short period of time regarding decor details for the ... Read more ceremony and cocktail hour as well as a custom seating chart for the reception. Denise didn't hesitate with the short notice as she quickly hit the ground running which I greatly appreciated. I had a destination wedding so Denise and I chatted through my wish list of items and we also walked through pictures of the linens, flowers and chargers that I was using as Denise wanted to clearly understand what it was about those details I loved so she can ensure she captured my vision perfectly. When Denise email me with my mockup, she exceeded my expectations as she nailed it in one shot especially my seating chart as it wasn't an easy one and required some out of the box creativity. I highly recommend Dogwood Blossom Stationary as Denise was very easy to work with especially with me being out of town and relying on email/phone communication, she has many options to choose from to work with your budget that all look amazing, and her designs are high end and gorgeous! Thanks again Denise!

A
Ann

Married on 02/18/2017

If you are reading this, do yourself a favor and hire Denise at Dogwood Blossom. She was amazing from start to finish. We live in Tallahassee and quoted a few people in town and looked online. We met ... Read more met Denise at a small wedding showcase and we were very impressed but based on her out of town location and skills we thought she might be over budget. It turns out for what you are paying, which was similar among all the vendors, you get so much more value, customization and personal touch with Denise than with anyone else we contacted. Most other vendors worked with preset invitation suites, even print shops. Not Denise. She had a robust selection of papers and design ideas. She met with us while we were in Orlando planning but we did the lions share of work over the phone. She gave us samples. She tweaked when we were unsure. My husband is super picky about paper quality and Denise delivered thick paper or fused paper together to create the heft and look we wanted. We received so many compliments on our invitations. Our guest were impressed. Our parents were thrilled. When it came time to do day of signage, she blew us away with beautiful ideas and everything was so cohesive. My husband is very exacting and detail oriented. He liked things perfect. He has plan A, B and C ready to go at all times. When it came to making our sign for our sweetheart table we wanted it to be round and Denise warned she would have to do that free-hand. My husband's exact words, "it's Denise, you know it will be perfect". And it was. It was perfect and finished off our table beautifully. We did personalized menu cards and she dealt with all the menu variations and vegan plates with ease. Each and every guest had their exact perfect menu. She made sure of it. I'm sure we drove her nuts with all our thoughts and variations but she never lost her cool. She was a professional. In fact, she was a reassuring presence during our planning. We knew we could always count on her.