Dogwood Canyon Nature Park

Lampe, MO · View map · Visit website

About Dogwood Canyon Nature Park

Dogwood Canyon Nature Park is a wedding venue in Lampe, Missouri. This outdoorsy venue located in a beautiful park setting is sure to provide the perfect nature setting for you and your guests on your wedding day. With breathtaking views of seven different waterfalls, creeks and the surrounding land - as well as several unique spaces to choose from for your event - Dogwood Canyon Nature Park is a great option for your wedding celebrations

Facilities and Capacity
This venue has a chapel, restaurant area and rustic chuckwagon space for you to choose from. Each space is unique and provides a great experience. Dogwood Canyon Nature Park can accommodate events with up to 200 guests. All of the tables and chairs are provided in each space.

Dogwood Canyon Nature Park has a team of wedding coordinators who will help you plan all of the details of your event. There is also a bridal suite available for use, if needed. This venue offers the following additional event services:

• In-house bar

C
Featured
Caitlin Jefferson

Married on 10/13/2018

A perfect, magical, beautiful place for a wedding

I don't think that I have enough words to describe just how perfect our wedding at Dogwood Canyon Nature Park was. We chose an elopement package, because our families and us live over 12 hours away ... Read more and we didn't want to ask extended family to travel. It was just my husband and I, our parents, a grandparent, our brothers, their fiancees, and a groomsman. We eloped at the Hope Wilderness Chapel, then opted for the photo tour afterwards. We then ate lunch at the restaurant on site, and took a 2 hour tram ride through the canyon. The entire experience was nothing short of magic. The chapel was absolutely gorgeous. Soft light from the lanterns that line the aisle and the chandeliers over head made our ceremony feel so intimate. We left the doors open so that you could hear the waterfall behind it during our ceremony. Fall was just starting, so the trees were still full, but just starting to change. We adopted a puppy a few months before our wedding, but after we had booked it. We asked Dogwood if she could be in our ceremony and they said yes!! Having her there was so special for us and we were so grateful that they were so accomodating. The photo tour after our ceremony was such a perfect touch. It gave my groom and I a chance to take a breath and have that "oh my gosh we just got married" moment, without any sense of rush or urgency. We took photos in several absolutely breathtaking spots, including under a waterfall and on a covered bridge. Lunch at the restaurant was great as well. It allowed us to stay on property for the rest of our plans. They accomodated our group with ease, and were so friendly and attentive. If you're thinking about eloping at Dogwood, I can't recommend adding the tram tour enough. It was such a surreal moment in our day, climbing on this open tram with all of our family. We watched trout race along next to us, saw bison and elk, and took even more incredible photos. My husband and I love the outdoors, so having this special trip be our first adventure as husband and wife, just hours after we said "I do," was absolute magic. I could write a whole book about how perfect our entire day was! And it's funny, because it actually rained all day and was unseasonably cold, but looking back, I don't think about the weather. I think about how surreal everything felt, how beautiful Dogwood was, and how happy everyone was. Deanna, Dogwood's wedding guru, takes care of everything for you, so that there's no stress or worry on the big day. If you're on the fence about eloping, or about Dogwood as a venue, take it from me that you won't regret a single thing!!

J
Jessica Fischer

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Wedding Coordinator

Deanna is AMAZING! She made it so easy to plan and created a huge level of comfort. Incredibly accommodating at any time of day. Read more Deanna is AMAZING! She made it so easy to plan and created a huge level of comfort. Incredibly accommodating at any time of day.

Heather
Heather Phillips

Married on 07/19/2019

Fantastic!

Deanna at Dogwood was amazing to work with! Response time was almost immediate and she didn't miss out on any details. It made planning a wedding from 3 hours away absolutely seamless! The day of our ... Read more our wedding went off perfectly without a hitch and we couldn't be happier with the service or pictures. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!