Doland Jewelers

Davenport, IA · View map

About Doland Jewelers

Since 1986, we at Doland Jewelers have worked to break new ground as a destination for custom jewelry and unique accessories. Quality craftsmanship...delivered with uncommon attention to the hopes and needs of our customers. That is the cornerstone on which we built our newest offering for brides - the "Something Borrowed" program. Doland brides are invited to select from a range of stunning jewelry to borrow and accessorize their gowns with - up to $25,000 in value. It's all part of our commitment to respect, value and serve our customers and to operate with integrity so as to be deserving of their trust.

Doland Jewelers has been selling the finest in quality diamonds and fine jewelry over the years through education and earning the trust of our clients. We are an independent and locally owned business in our second generation of jewelry experience with an artistic approach to our profession. We are proud to have two locations located in Davenport, Iowa and Dubuque, Iowa. We are jewelers by profession here to help our clients buy, not simply sell them something.

As members of the Retail Jewelers Organization, we have the purchasing power of 750 stores. This gives us the opportunity to buy the newest and most innovative styles on the market at the sharpest prices. We select many of our diamonds on our annual buying trips to Antwerp, Belgium, the diamond capital of the world.

We have the expertise to educate and assist you in your diamond buying decision. We have graduate gemologists trained by the Gemological Institute of America, the most prestigious school in the world for the study of gems.

7 Reviews for Doland Jewelers

7 Doland Jewelers Reviews

Tracy
Tracy

Married on 10/13/2018

We went through all of the engagement rings Doland had to offer and we finally found the one that was perfect for us. They were so helpful during the process, explaining things I didn't know. My rings ... Read more are under warranty for resizing, fixing of the prongs, free cleaning every 6 months, and more. Plus they will let me borrow up ti $25,000 worth of jewelry for my wedding day! What isn't there to love??

User4785896

2+ years ago

I love my ring! They helped my fiancé pick out the perfect one. I did need to get it small, and had it back in two days! Read more I love my ring!! They helped my fiancé pick out the perfect one. I did need to get it small, and had it back in two days!!!

User4014301

2+ years ago

The staff was very helpful. My wedding band was custom made and they had it done in less than a month and it is perfect! Read more The staff was very helpful. My wedding band was custom made and they had it done in less than a month and it is perfect!