Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce

Ocho Rios, JM · View map · Visit website

About Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce

Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce is an exquisite professional wedding makeup artist based out of Ochos Rios, Jamaica. Owner and lead designer, Francesca Dolce, offers couples expert makeup application services to help accentuate their natural beauty on their special day. Francesca and her team offers couples makeup trials to help them discover their ultimate elegant look prior to their wedding day. This team also provides couples with on-site makeup services on their big day to help eliminate any additional wedding day stress.

Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce offers couples an array of special services in order to provide couples with that healthy glow on their big day. Some of Francesca’s services include the following:

• Consultations

F
Fayann Brown

Married on 08/16/2019

shes the best

She is just great theres no words that can explain how awesome she is just book her she even met up with me after my ceremony to fix my make up after I was crying as i said book her sis. Read more she is just great theres no words that can explain how awesome she is just book her she even met up with me after my ceremony to fix my make up after I was crying as i said book her sis.

J
Jewelle Strachan

Married on 08/11/2019

Quick, pleasant and professional

Francesca did my makeup along with 5 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. We were all so pleased with our makeup. Francesca was quick and the application was flawless- my makeup lasted all night. ... Read more Thank you Fran!

Keniesha
Keniesha

Married on 07/27/2019

Highly impressive! Super happy bride!

Francesca was wonderful to work with on my wedding day! Her background and experience is impressive, her knowledge is extensive, she is a professional, and truly a delight. I live in the UK which made ... Read more it difficult to book a trial and so I met Francesca on the day of the wedding. Francesca arrived early and throughout the session, maintained a calm and positive demeanor. She asked for Pinterest images of girls make up I liked, identified a theme, and in one attempt enhanced my beauty, exceeding my expectations. Francesca interacted well with us, always checking to see if like or not or if want less or more. All members of my bridal team were so happy with how their makeup came out and everyone looked truly stunning. She made us look beautiful without caking on pounds of makeup. Highly recommended!