Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce

Ocho Rios, JM · View map · Visit website

About Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce

Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce is an exquisite professional wedding makeup artist based out of Ochos Rios, Jamaica. Owner and lead designer, Francesca Dolce, offers couples expert makeup application services to help accentuate their natural beauty on their special day. Francesca and her team offers couples makeup trials to help them discover their ultimate elegant look prior to their wedding day. This team also provides couples with on-site makeup services on their big day to help eliminate any additional wedding day stress.

Dolce Beaute by Francesca Dolce offers couples an array of special services in order to provide couples with that healthy glow on their big day. Some of Francesca’s services include the following:

• Consultations

Shannel
Shannel

Married on 05/25/2019

Talented and Professional!

I cannot thank Francesca enough for my wedding day makeup! My bridesmaids and I all looked beautiful and we were beyond happy with our makeup. Francesca and I met the day before the wedding for the ... Read more consultation since our time was limited as I was coming from America for my wedding and she executed the natural look I was going for perfectly which greatly eased my mind for the wedding day. She is extremely professional, with an amazing personality and executes your vision flawlessly. I would definitely recommend her for your wedding day makeup! Thank you for adding to the joy of my wedding day Francesca! I will look back and smile at my pictures because of the amazing job you did with myself and the other ladies :)

K
Kaysie

Married on 05/16/2019

The best make up artists

She is early and moves fast her skills are amazing Read more She is early and moves fast her skills are amazing

S
Samantha Genus

Married on 04/07/2019

Perfectly Amazing

She was clean thorough on time and the quality was top class. I'd recommend her anytime! Read more She was clean thorough on time and the quality was top class. I'd recommend her anytime!