Dolce Vita Photography

Oxford, OH · View map · Visit website

About Dolce Vita Photography

Dolce Vita Photography is a full-service photography company in Cincinnati, Ohio that specializes in storytelling through their wedding portraits. Kristie Bulach, owner and lead photographer, has been working in photography since high school and takes great pride in providing high-quality, intimate photos for each of her clients. Their photojournalistic photography style is complemented with contemporary and vintage elements to tell the story of your special day.

Dolce Vita Photography primarily services the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio region, but are also available for destination weddings. Aside from wedding portraits, Dolce Vita Photography can also provide maternity, family, engagement, boudoir, and trash the dress shoots. They offer the following photography services:

• Custom graphics

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dolce Vita Photography! Kristie did our engagement pictures and they turned out so amazing and was just the style I was going for. Kristie did a beautiful job on ... Read more our engagement photos and we had an absolute blast with her! On our wedding day Diane was phenomenal. She made sure to get all the pictures I asked for without hesitation and also came up with some really great ideas for some of our photos! She was an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who asks!!

L
Lyndsey

Married on 10/20/2018

Kristie is the best

I knew i wanted Kristie before i was even engaged. Her work is amazing, she is a great person. She's my go-to photographer for anything. Read more I knew i wanted Kristie before i was even engaged. Her work is amazing, she is a great person. She's my go-to photographer for anything.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing work and great team! My husband and I loved working with Kristie and her team! I am very pleased and happy with our pictures! Read more Amazing work and great team!! My husband and I loved working with Kristie and her team!!! I am very pleased and happy with our pictures!!