Dollface MakeUp By Jes

Arlington Heights, IL · View map

About Dollface MakeUp By Jes

Dollface MakeUp by Jes has 10 years experience as a MakeUp Artist , perfecting and practicing her skill in all facets of the beauty world. Her goal is to provide you with the absolute best beauty experience on your big day ! Providing MakeUp application not only on your wedding day but all events leading up too and after ! Please contact today with any inquiries !

10 Reviews for Dollface MakeUp By Jes

10 Dollface MakeUp By Jes Reviews

M
Midy Villa

Married on 11/13/2018

She is so talented and professional

Highly recommended she makes miracles when she does my makeup I always feel confident and beautiful. Book your appointment w her for every occasion Read more Highly recommended she makes miracles when she does my makeup I always feel confident and beautiful. Book your appointment w her for every occasion

S
Sarah

Married on 11/03/2018

Simply incredible!

I loved working with Jes, she was wonderful! My girls all looked amazing, and we could not stop talking about how amazing my eyebrows looked! I would recommend her to everyone! Read more I loved working with Jes, she was wonderful! My girls all looked amazing, and we could not stop talking about how amazing my eyebrows looked! I would recommend her to everyone!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/29/2018

Simply stunning

Jess was introduced to me for my engagement photos and I couldn’t believe how amazing she was I had to swoop her up for my big day. Jess brings such a clam to what could be a crazy day for a bride. ... Read more She listened to what I wanted and not only did she do the exactly what I asked for, I was still me..just a very stunning version of myself. I will hire her for any family future photo shoots or big events in my life. I promise you you will not feel more beautiful than I did on that day. Jess is the best! She is sweet talented, sweet, kind, and a visionary.