Dolyn Designs

Grand Rapids, Michigan · View map

About Dolyn Designs

Dolyn Designs LLC, Wedding and Event Decor is a lighting and decor company for couples getting married in the greater Grand Rapids, Michigan area. Owner and designer, Gwendolyn Thomas, started the company when she was trying to plan her own wedding and couldn’t find the styles she craved. Instead, she designed it herself, and now helps other couples find the decor that perfectly meets their style needs.

This company works on couples’ weddings from the ground up, beginning with the design phases of the planning process. Thomas helps with floral design and event design leading up to the wedding. When the day arrives, Dolyn Designs LLC, Wedding and Event Decor helps with delivery, setup, and clean up. They can provide lanterns and string lights to add a romantic glow to a couple’s wedding day. Other decor items provided by this company include:

• Candles and holders

Denise
Denise Dillon

Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Gwen was wonderful to work with. She put me at ease after our first consultation; Gwen took care of every detail--zero stress. The flowers, bouquet, table decor were even more beautiful than imagined. ... Read more imagined. I highly recommend Dolyn Designs.

Shadia
Shadia

Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent,gorgeous

Thank you for everything! I love every single detail you did 💕 at our wedding 👰 all my family and friends love it 😍 Read more Thank you for everything!! I love every single detail you did 💕 at our wedding 👰 all my family and friends love it 😍

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 05/17/2019

Totally Worth It

My experience from start to finish with Gwendolyn was wonderful! She was extremely responsive on Facebook. She kindly gave me a reality check with my wine taste on a beer budget. And she took me out ... Read more for coffee to showcase just a sample of what she could bring to the table. It was stunned and I instantly rearranged my budget. She followed up in the time in between and she even surprised me with a little something (I’ll suggest you book her to see what it is!). She came with me to my reception and did a sample with my family and my mother burst into tears. I knew for sure I was in good hands. When the day arrived I was stunned! The room was already beautiful, but her decorations took it over the top! I felt like I was in a fairytale. At the end of the day, I have her the biggest hug, and I even added her on Facebook. Such a sweet lady with an eye for detail. So many pictures will be taken at your reception and ceremony, make sure you add the extra glam to make your day even that more special and memorable! I’ve included a couple of photos, but they do no justice to how breathtaking everything was.