Domenica Beauty

P
Patricia Hauser

Getting married on 06/03/2021

They are amazing!

Domenica and her beauty team are amazing! I was so glad to have them part of our special day. They made everyone feel beautiful and created a look that everyone was more than pleased with. I am so ... Read more so grateful to have found them !

S
Shivi

Married on 04/07/2019

Great to work with!

Domenica and Nancy were our hair and make up artists for our wedding day! I am so happy we got to work together because she is very thorough and takes time to listen to her clients. She gave us all ... Read more the looks that we wanted and everyone was in love with their hair and make up! She is also a great conversationalist and puts everyone at ease in the room. Thank you so much Domenica for everything!

Sarah
Sarah Hawes

Married on 01/21/2019

Everyone Should Use Domenica!

Domenica and her team are INCREDIBLE! Working with someone who is reliable and down to earth is something that is very important to me and she is exactly that. She not only made me and my bridal party ... Read more look beautiful, but FEEL beautiful. She is so talented at her job and makes you feel just so special on your wedding day. She listens to the style you are wanting and uses her expert opinion and experience to create a masterpiece. My mother was hesitant on getting her makeup done because she wanted to look like herself and Domenica took the time to speak with her and make my mom feel just as special as I did and she looked incredible! I would undoubtedly recommend Domenica to anyone for any and every occasion. Thank you so much Domenica and team for everything you did, you are such a talented and special group of women. Keep killing it!!! XOXO