Dominicanca Photo Video

Punta Cana, DO · View map · Visit website

About Dominicanca Photo Video

Dominicanca Photo Video is a professional photography and videography team permanently based in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Elena and Denis work together to provide photography and videography services to couples on their wedding day on the beautiful island. They truly love what they do, and they want to share their passion with you during one of the most unforgettable days of your lives. Elena and Denis work with professional and reliable equipment to create and capture the best moments of your wedding and their work doesn’t stop there. With their experience, you can be sure that Dominicanca Photo Video team assistance will help you feel and look your best.

Dominicanca Photo Video identify most with contemporary, natural, and traditional photography and videography styles. Their services include high-resolution images, they do only one event per day, offer a second shooter, multiple locations, and additional hours, as well as all range of videos - 1-minute teasers for social reds, trailers, highlights, and full edited wedding films. They provide live streaming of your wedding ceremony as an additional service on demand. Dominicanca Photo Video is also available to take boudoir, engagement, trash the dress, love story and destination wedding photographs, as well as wedding portraits.

19 Reviews for Dominicanca Photo Video

19 Dominicanca Photo Video Reviews

Laykin
Featured
Laykin

Married on 01/25/2019

Most Admirable Vendors

Review To start off Dominicana Photo & Video surprised me with Live video of my ceremony and everyone, including ourselves, were quite impressed. It baffles me how they shot our pictures and produced ... Read more produced such an epic Live. It was the perfect tease of what was to come but let us remain on our wedding high throughout our honeymoon. Alena & Denis of Dominicana Photo & Video were so professional and FUN. Just having received our wedding video, my faith in his and his team’s abilities couldn’t have been more correct. They tied together every special moment seamlessly, and not in a dry chronological sequence (getting ready, ceremony, pictures, cocktail hour, speeches etc.). But he didn’t stop by adding just the classical moments, he added special moments or places that he knew would be dear to our hearts. They were with us from the beginning of the day to the end of the night. They had us laughing during our pictures (which was awesome and made the photos even better!). They worked really well as a team and did not make us feel overwhelmed with cameras or lights in our faces. They allowed us to have the space that we needed to enjoy the day and really added happiness to our day. They feel like old friends that you have known forever and you will be happy to have them in your presence on such an important day. Denis worked hard all day to make sure that he got a lot of awesome footage. He was out and filming around Punta Cana early in the day before the bridal party was done getting ready just to make sure he got some of the landscape for the video. Also, he has a license to fly a drone for footage, which really adds a lot to the video and not everyone has this! Our venue, Huracan Cafe does not allow just anyone to fly a drone on their property. Alena & Denis are veteran of weddings in the Punta Cana area and he is allowed to fly his drone here! All of my vendors had worked with them many times before and they had nothing but nice things to say about him when they found out Dominicana Photo & Video was our chose. It is so important to pick vendors who can work well as a team and they did an amazing job working with others! I would highly recommend Dominicana Photo & Video for your day. I dreamed of my wedding day since I was a little girl and from their work, I can relive it for decades to come. With Love ~Laykin & Louis Depeña

B
Brooke

Married on 06/13/2019

Best Punta Cana Photographers

Alena and Denis were absolutely incredible. They are the sweetest people I have met since starting my wedding journey. They are so accommodating and kind. Our resort didn’t make it so easy to allow ... Read more them to shoot us, but they worked so well with our wedding coordinator and got it all figured out with little to no effort from me. Typically, I feel embarrassed or nervous to get my photos taken but they made me feel like a superstar that day and I had no nerves and it really showed in my photos. I can’t thank them enough for capturing all of the emotions and fun that my husband, family, and I had on our big day. They became part of the group as if they were family. I really appreciated them. I highly recommend them to capture your big day.

J
Jennifer

Married on 05/16/2019

Dominicanca Photo & Video Captures all the elegance for Jennifer and Brandons Big Day

There are no words to express how grateful and thankful we are to have had the amazing team from Dominicanca Photo & Video. Denis Rodman and Elena Baryshnikova. You guys captured the serious and silly ... Read more moments, the details that fell into place and the romantic moments we shared. These are stunning. We are absolutely obsessed with our photos and can't wait for our video. From the very start to the very end of our reception, we knew our important memories would be beautifully captured. You guys truly exceeded our expectations. We will forever cherish these moments you have captured and even in 30 years from now, you guys will always hold a special place in our hearts. We can't thank you enough.