Dominique Bell Events

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About Dominique Bell Events

Dominique Bell Events is a wedding planning company located in Brooklyn, New York. This company is dedicated to creating a beautiful and romantic wedding that is both joyful and stress free. Owner and wedding planner Dominique Bell offers custom services and packages for your wedding day. It doesn’t matter how small or big your wedding day is, Dominique Bell Events will be with you every step of the way in planning and executing your wedding.

Dominique Bell Events offers day-of coordination and to-do lists to make for an organized and smooth wedding day. A list of their services include:

• Budget analysis

N
    Featured
    Nasim

Married on 01/02/2016

We loved working with Dominique! She's absolutely amazing: so detail-oriented, organized, patient, calming, friendly, and best of all, willing to really allow the bride (or groom) to set their ... Read more vision and then help them carry it out. We hired Dominique for the month of, but she was checking in and setting up meetings well in advance of the month before. Not to mention that she was always available to answer questions via e-mail or phone, whether it was 9 months out or the week before. As the months went on, we were in constant communication and she alleviated so much anxiety and stress. Love her lists and level of organization! Although she wasn't our wedding planner, and instead our month of coordinator, she was helpful in recommending shuttle bus services and food delivery (for the bridal suite while all the bridesmaids got ready). On the day of the wedding, and especially once the ceremony started, we had not one tiny worry at all - she pulled it off spectacularly! The night felt so magical and smooth. Our guests even commented on just how well our large wedding was handled. She also managed to seamlessly coordinate my very large family and was able to knock out 17 posed pictures in less than 15 minutes - that's no easy task! Whether you are the type A micro-managing type like I was, or a relaxed type B, she can easily deliver the same results. We would highly recommend Dominique!!!

P
    Patricia A

Married on 10/20/2018

So glad we had Dominique that day!

Dominique is awesome. I always knew I wanted a day/month of coordinator to take care of all the logistics for the wedding day and I’m so happy we got to work with Dominique. She was so quick to ... Read more respond, offered her POV on things, and took care of everything without a worry. She also offered recos for dance lessons and transportation which both worked out great. I didn’t stress on my wedding day thanks to her and everything went so smoothly and perfectly. I can’t recommend her enough, I’m really so happy and grateful for her help!

T
    Tiana

Married on 09/28/2018

I am as Type A as they come and I was having anxiety about the execution of the day I had spent one whole year of my life planning. The best decision I made was choosing Dominique. From our first ... Read more phone conversation, I knew I could trust Dominique to be professional with my vendors and timely with her responses. She completely followed through and perfectly executed our special day. If you are debating hiring a pro, please know that there were so many critical moments in my day that could have went horribly wrong if I did not have a professional in charge. Our photographer mentioned to me numerous times how thankful she was that Dominique was there to keep everyone on track, and how we probably wouldn't have had time for our family shots if Dominique didn't step in and take charge. Most importantly was how well Dominique executed our very complex NYC transportation plan. 25 different vehicle reservations was anything but a simple task. Guests kept coming up to me saying how good of a job Dominique had done to get everyone on the vehicles and on their way. It was also so helpful to have Dominique at the Church thinking for me, so I literally only had to focus on walking down the aisle. Additionally, I specifically remember a key moment at the wedding where Dominique suggested a dance set that wasn't planned that pretty much set the vibe for the wedding. One guest forgot a card in a vehicle and Dominique contacted them to bring it back. So many of my guests came up to me and said how well Dominique executed all the details. There were so many critical points of the day that could have went so poorly if Dominique was not there. I started off wedding planning thinking I did not need help, but I truthfully think I would not have enjoyed my wedding and it probably could have have gone horribly wrong for so many reasons if I did not have Dominique by my side. I can’t thank her enough.