Domino Arts Photography

Miami, Florida · View map

About Domino Arts Photography

Domino Arts Photography is a wedding photography company located in Miami, Florida. This photography company will provide an amazing experience and capture every little moment on their cameras. They will tell you and your partner’s love story through their natural and documentary-style pictures. This company knows that larger weddings need more coverage so they can provide more photographers for your celebration. Domino Arts Photography specializes in the photography styles of contemporary, natural, photojournalism, traditional and vintage.

Domino Arts Photography offers hand-coloring of your photos as well as the addition of custom graphics in post-production. Additional photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Toning
  • Trash-the-dress shoot
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
This company can provide prints and digital files to keep and view your wedding photos. Additional photography items include:

• Albums

Gena
Gena

Married on 02/24/2019

I love them!

I cannot say enough about working with Domino Arts Photography. They are extremely professional and most importantly, have a great eye! I found them by looking at gorgeous photos from friends events ... Read more and had to be in touch. I am so happy we went with them! They do their best to capture all the moments and I truly feel they went above and beyond to make sure our special day was great. Having great memories to last a lifetime through photos was extremely important for us. If it's the same for you, I highly recommend you work with Plamen, Paulina, and their ENTIRE team!

E
E

Married on 07/27/2018

They really did capture the essence of my wedding. Looking at the photos is like reliving my wedding all over again. I usually HATE how I come out in pictures, don't know how they did it but I look ... Read more amazing. They made me feel so comfortable and were so caring, everything felt so personalized. They are an amazing TEAM!!! I would highly recommend.

R
Rosanna

Married on 05/19/2018

Domino Arts Photography photographed one of our weddings from the St. Regis Bal Harbour. The photos were beautiful! They were such a pleasure to work with. The turn around time to get the photos out ... Read more out to us was great. We look forward to working with them again! I would highly recommend them to any Bride & Groom looking to get married. Rosanna Cintron Catering Sales Manager St. Regis Bal Harbour