Don Campbell Photography

Chico, CA · View map · Visit website

About Don Campbell Photography

Don Campbell Photography is a Chico, California-based photography company that specializes in going the extra mile to truly capture those meaningful and extraordinary photographs of the couple on the happiest day of their lives together. Don has over ten years of experience photographing weddings and loves to take a unique and creative approach to the work he does. While Don Campbell Photography is based in California, he is open to travel for your special day, no matter the distance!

Don combines contemporary, traditional and photojournalistic photography styles. His most popular wedding photography package includes:

• One event per day
  • Save the date
  • Toning
  • Trash the dress

Other services
In addition to the above wedding-related services, Don Campbell Photography offers their clients all of the photography items listed here:

• Flush mount

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 06/28/2014

Don Campbell Photography with his incredible team did a fantastic job both on covering our wedding, taking thousands (literally) of gorgeous photos, and all the while ensuring everyone felt ... Read more comfortable in front of the cameras (which thanks to them we hardly noticed the cameras around). They were professional, friendly, kind, efficient, and absolutely wonderful while producing pictures beyond anything we could have dreamed of.

K
Kristi

Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding day Ease

Don Campbell was amazing to work with and made me feel at ease the whole time. We met beforehand and went over everything I wanted. He made sure the wedding day I got everything I wanted and much ... Read more more. I even had pictures from Pinterest that I wanted to recreate and he was very accommodating to me. It was an amazing experience and I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

Vicky
Vicky Henman Matulich

Married on 04/09/2018

Awesome wedding photographer!

As a photographer myself, I knew I had to have the perfect photographer for my daughter's wedding. I have several friends who are photographers but Don Campbell Photography was the one I was willing ... Read more to put my trust in and he didn't let me down! The pictures were amazing and the rest of my family fell in love with him. My daughter had a bridal party of 23 and Don pulled off the impossible. In fact, he did such an awesome job, I hired him the following year when my son was married! He is so easy to work with and his work is phenomenal, why wouldn't you want to hire him for your special day?