DONA MASSA MAKEUP

Cedar Grove, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About DONA MASSA MAKEUP

Dona Massa Makeup Services is a professional on location makeup and hair service based in Cedar Grove, New Jersey. Professional makeup artist Dona Massa and her select team of highly talented makeup and hair stylists specializes in highlighting the bride's inner and outer beauty in a style that captures her personality. Award winning makeup artist Dona Massa has over 25 years of makeup expertise in working with brides, top designers, photographers, and in fashion and film. An expert in makeup application of all techniques, Dona uses only the best of products to create long lasting, flawless, and tearproof designs. She provides beauty services that help you feel confident and at ease on your wedding day.

Dona offers trial consultations at her studio to ensure you achieve the look you envision. She'll work with you to customize a look that is both beautiful and radiant while also complimenting your personality, attire, vision, and wedding theme and style. Dona's highly skilled expertise provides a limitless range of makeup styles including natural, soft, dramatic, and contouring. The trial also includes product recommendations in skincare and a makeup chart of your bridal makeup styling. You can choose from airbrush or traditional makeup for you and your entire wedding party. Dona is also specialized in tattoo and camouflage makeup.

Hair services are also offered by some of the top rated hair stylists in the metro area. Brides can request blowouts, hair extensions, textured styling, updos and formal styling.

Dona Massa Makeup provides on site services to your location and can accommodate any size bridal party. Group rates are offered.

133 Reviews for DONA MASSA MAKEUP

133 DONA MASSA MAKEUP Reviews

L
Featured
Lili

Married on 12/15/2018

Sheer Perfection!

Dona's work is sheer perfection! Anyone that visits her website can agree that she possesses talent from her brilliant impressive career-long collection of work. Her personal qualities plus talent are ... Read more incomparable. The mark of a fabulous make-up artist is not only measured by the final face, but by the trusting connection that is established between the make-up artist and her client. Dona exceeds this expectation with her warmth, friendly personality, and professionalism. I choose Dona over and over again if I could. She's a pro. I can't wait for another occasion to visit her again!

Melanie
Melanie Schuckers

Getting married on 08/06/2028

Do Not Look Any Further...Perfection!

I don't think I have ever felt it in my heart to write as glowing of a review as I am for Dona Massa and her makeup artistry. Dona worked magic on me as mother of the bride (for the second time). What ... Read more was different with Dona is that I never felt more naturally beautiful than I did that day. While some people opt for a more drastic makeup style-I simply asked for a soft natural look, but of course I must look spectacular. HaHa. She gave me exactly what I was looking for and more. Anyone can apply makeup and make a person look good on the outside-it's the fact that I also felt amazing on the inside because of her work. I was filled obviously with excitement for my daughter's big day-but the confident glow I maintained literally for 12 + hours could be seen in every video and picture. I had so many compliments in comparison to her sister's wedding it was night and day. It didn't hurt that Dona is extremely kind-hearted and patient. So I would not look any further for any event, I would only contact Dona Massa. Thank you.

K
Katarina Lockwood

Married on 06/07/2019

Very good makeup artist

Donna did my makeup for both of proms and my graduation and i loved all the looks so much. She has a sense of knowing what look fits you best according to your hair and eye color. She is very friendly ... Read more and professional and uses high end makeup which lasts just longer. I would highly recommend her for any special events because she makes you feel so glam and confident!!