Donegee Media

Garden Grove, CA · View map

About Donegee Media

We at Donegee Media offer comprehensive event coverage that will encompass all of your videography and photography needs. Our prices are competitive and you will get the best service in town. We specialize in Geek, Nerd, Dork and alternative style weddings. However, we also excel at traditional ceremonies, as we pay close attention to religious and cultural sensitivity. Experience with Orthodox Jewish ceremonies, Asian American tea ceremonies as well as a wide variety of Christian services.

We like to work intimately with our clients and stress quality over quantity, we pride ourselves on getting to know our clients, building close relationships with them, so that on their big day they can feel as if it's their own friends capturing your day instead of strangers.

1 Reviews for Donegee Media

1 Donegee Media Reviews

N
Nayeli

Married on 03/21/2015

These ladies are AMAZING, they were at my wedding from start to finish. Victoria & Danni are super professional and respectful and they know how to capture the real you. They are open to anything and ... Read more everything and I can not thank them enough for the beautiful pictures they provided for my wedding. I really recommend them!! Please keep in mind that they capture the beauty of the person not a fake photoshop version. In there images you can really see the happiness and beautiful inner you. I highly recommend them.

Donegee Media FAQ