Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

Covington, Ohio, KY · View map · Visit website

About Donna Salyers' Fabulous-Bridal

Donna Saylers Fabulous Bridal is a bridal boutique located in historic downtown Covington, Kentucky. This bridal boutique is dedicated to providing a memorable, one-of-a-kind experience for brides searching for the perfect gown. Donna Saylers Fabulous Bridal offers brides with a comfortable and luxurious setting, as well as personalized customer service, in order to create a fun wedding gown shopping experience that you can cherish for a lifetime.

Products Offered
The bridal consultants at Donna Saylers Fabulous Bridal provide a comfortable setting for you to feel relaxed while you shop, offering private fitting rooms and attentive customer service. This boutique specializes in designer wedding dresses, plus size wedding gowns, bridesmaids apparel, flower girl dresses, mother of the bride dresses, and accessories. They offer sample sales and trunk shows of their attire items, and expert seamstresses will have your alterations done skillfully and quickly. Their dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts

Featured
Elisha Hogan

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Amazed and highly satisfied

I went and purchased my dress last week. I had a person by the name of Mary who helped me with the dresses. She found me the most beautiful dress and I could not say no so I said Yes to the Dress.I ... Read more would recommend this company not only for the style of the dresses but because the atmosphere was welcoming and warm not like the typical bridal shop

Keri
Keri Carter-Moore

Married on 10/05/2018

I found my dream at Donna's!

Jenna was absolutely amazing! She listened, made great suggestions, and every dress she pulled fit not just my ideas but my budget! Never did I feel like i was being sold to. I felt like Jenna took ... Read more what I was picturing in my head and brought it to life! Cat, the alterations queen that made my dress MINE! She adjusted everything I asked for, and even added the personal designs I didn't think possible! I have been asked non-stop about my dress and I proudly tell them I found my dream at Donna's!

R
Renita

Married on 09/23/2018

My review is primarily for Cathy and her team in alterations. They made my Mother and I feel so special. They were patient, kind, professional and just all around great ladies. I'm a little ... Read more disappointed that I wasn't asked to sign the wall or take a pic saying yes to the dress when I made my purchase, but Cathy's services helpes me to overlook that! My dress was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!