Donny Cotten Photography

Richmond Hill, Georgia · View map · Visit website

About Donny Cotten Photography

Donny Cotten Photography is a wedding and senior photographer based in Richmond Hill, Georgia. With a background in photojournalism and editorial photography, professional photographer Donny Cotten is passionate about capturing beautiful, timeless, and high-quality engagement and wedding photos you’ll cherish for years to come. Using the perfect balance of posed and candid photography, Donny Cotten Photography delivers striking, magazine-worthy and ethereal wedding day images.

Only booking a limited number of weddings per year, Donny Cotten Photography provides professional photography services for engagements, weddings, and seniors photography sessions. Photographer Donny Cotten will meet with you to discuss your unique photography needs and vision to offer the best possible photography coverage for your wedding day. Photography services offered include the following: You can reach us directly at (470) 848-0211 voice or text.

• Engagement sessions

Featured
Hannah Stubbs

Married on 04/28/2018

Wonderful experience !!!

I had a specific feel I wanted for my wedding. Donny was amazing and not only capture the ethereal environment I wanted but also helped to ease my nervous mind. He made me feel beautiful and at ease ... Read more on my big day. Two thumbs up !

K
Kaeli

Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing pictures and Quality

Very professional and knows his stuff. His pictures come out beautifully and was definitely worth it! Read more Very professional and knows his stuff. His pictures come out beautifully and was definitely worth it!

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/21/2018

Incredible Value!

Donny Cotten photography created the most beautiful images for our engagement and wedding photos. They were very accommodating to our needs and listened to exactly what we wanted for our big day. ... Read more Donny was very attentive to detail from the first meeting to the delivery of our images. Our pictures were stunning! Would absolutely recommend to anyone.

Donny Cotten Photography FAQ