Don's Own Flower Shop

Geneva, New York · View map

About Don's Own Flower Shop

Don’s Own Flower Shop is a floral business based in Geneva, New York. In addition to the city of Geneva, this shop also serves and delivers to the surrounding areas. This family-owned and operated shop serves the largest selection of both dutch and unusual cut flowers. This means that couples have a great deal of options when they are designing their dream floral arrangements.

Every flower that Don’s Own Flower Shop sources is carefully selected for beauty and quality. In order to best meet your needs, the team offers free consultations. Then, they design floral arrangements and gifts that meet not only your style needs, but also your budget needs. The floral shop also serves both large weddings and small ones. With floral styles like tropical and glamours to choose from, you can feel confident that your blooms will perfectly match your wedding style. Floral services include:

• Delivery

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 06/15/2019

Everything was gorgeous!!

Everything that came out of this flower shop was GORGEOUS! Vicky was the kindest, sweetest woman and a joy to work with! Read more Everything that came out of this flower shop was GORGEOUS!! Vicky was the kindest, sweetest woman and a joy to work with!!

A
Adrienne

Married on 09/07/2018

I simply can't recommend Vicky and her staff enough! Vicky spent so much time with us going over every detail for the big day! She turned into family by the Wedding Day! The floral arrangements she ... Read more put together were breathtaking. I had countless comments on how gorgeous the flowers were. Vicky took the vision in my head and made it a reality. Couldn't be any happier with her work, she is an incredibly talented artist. She was even there to fluff my dress before I went down the aisle. There is simply NOBODY better!

J
Jackie

Married on 06/23/2017

I chose Don's own for my flowers since they were highly recommended. I now know why. I met with Vicky to help pick out flowers and she was highly knowledgeable on every kind of flower and greenery. ... Read more The day of the wedding, she was there every step of the way, from showing us how to hold the flowers to look best in photos, to making sure my dress was fluffed, perfect, & straight the whole time. Once I saw the reception room, all of the flowers looked exactly like I envisioned and the room even smelled like eucalyptus from the greenery she added. She's the best in the business!