Don't Trip... Just Travel

Pleasant Hill, CA · View map

About Don't Trip... Just Travel

I provide the best value for your travel dollar. I'll inform you about all your choices, and let you know about special promos. and advise you and your guests on the quality of a particular destination. I furnish maximum choices, giving you a variety of travel options from competing suppliers.

I'll save you and your invited guests both time and money by handling every aspect of the trip, from air tickets to lodging and activities for your entire group, start to finish. I'll be your advocate in case any problems come up along the way. I can act on your behalf to see that restitution is made. I provide expert guidance as well.

I'm also an expert in understanding and interpreting the complexities of the arrangements being made and in helping you take full advantage of them.

I'm not some impersonal voice thousands of miles away. I'm your friend and will get to know you and your guests what you value in your travel experience. My function is to make sure you and your guests get where you need to go, at the best price, and in the most pleasant way possible.

I'm not some anonymous website or long distance number that you can't trust. You know how to reach me when you need me.

I give unbiased information. I work for you and your guests, not the travel suppliers.; My only goal is to get you the best value and satisfy you completely. That way you'll come back and see me again and be rewarded through my rewards program because of you are a loyal client and friend. Travel has been my life and passion for over 25 years.

I've done it all from work on cruise ships for major cruise lines, work for major hotels, and agencies like American Express and AAA.

I'm also bi-lingual. I read, speak and write Italian and I'm a a certified expert in Destination Wedding and Honeymoon Travel and travel to all Caribbean destinations in addition to the resorts. I'm dedicated to providing excellent customer service which sets me apart from others in as much as my objective is to handle every single detail of your trip, leaving you and your guests to worry about having the time of your lives when you leave.

I have many satisfied clients who continue to use me and tell their friends and family how I took excellent care of them.

As my slogan says... Don't Trip... Just Travel, We handle the details, YOU have all the fun!!!

(925) 588-6153 OR TOLL FREE (888) 240-2544

8 Reviews for Don't Trip... Just Travel

8 Don't Trip... Just Travel Reviews

J
Jayne

Married on 04/25/2015

Thank you so much to Virgilia for being the best travel agent we could ever ask for! She helped us pick the resort for our destination wedding, arrange a bunch of options for rooms, work with all ... Read more our guests' requests on travel, everything!! She was always responsive in answering my questions and definitely helped me de-stress when things got nuts! Thanks again!! :)

K
Kristopher

Married on 12/13/2014

Virgilia is the best. We had a destination wedding to Jamaica and our guest traveled from different parts of Texas. All of our guest were pleased with the hard work that Virgilia put in to make their ... Read more trip as comfortable as possible. My wife and I experience with Virgilia was excellent. From the beginning Virgilia was professional and friendly. We are using her for our one year anniversary to Punta Cana.

A
Ashley

Married on 10/25/2014

Virgilia was extremely helpful and made organizing all of my guests travel for my wedding so easy! She always got back to me right away and was even able to help get better prices after the we started ... Read more the process of booking my guests. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful person to make my wedding planning easier. I have already recommend her to friends who are also having destination weddings and they are also extremely happy with her. I can't say enough about how easy she made the whole process for me! If you ever need help booking travel she is a pleasure to work with!