Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors

Los Angeles, CA · View map · Visit website

About Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors

Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors is a Los Angeles, California-based company that provides gown cleaning services to brides throughout the Southern California region. For over 25 years, Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors, which is family owned and operated, has serviced the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Their wedding dress experts carefully inspect each gown that comes through their doors, as they truly believe that cleaning and preserving bridal gowns is a labor of love.

Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors offers several cleaning and preservation services to brides and their bridesmaids. Those services include alterations, tailoring, cleaning, steam pressing, and bridal gown preservation that includes an international lifetime guarantee. Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors even offers onsite steam pressing, tailoring and alteration services to brides and their bridesmaids on the day of their wedding celebration.

53 Reviews for Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors

53 Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors Reviews

T
Featured
Tracey

Married on 08/20/2011

I fell in LOVE with a sample dress at a bridal salon in Beverly Hills. The dress was alencon lace and organza and was in my price range. However, the dress was a sample and was filthy. I was nervous ... Read more that the dress would not be able to be cleaned but I loved it so I bought it. I found Door To Door Cleaners on the knot (theknot.com) and called them up to discuss wedding gown cleaning. I spoke with Juan. He was awesome! I brought the dress to him the following week and he explained the process of cleaning such a delicate item. He was very professional and friendly. I felt at east and left my wedding gown with him for cleaning just 8 weeks before my big day. My dress was ready earlier than he expected and he called personally to let me know I could come pick it up. I didn't know what to expect and when I arrived, my dress looked BRAND NEW! I was so happy and impressed. I would recommend Door To Door to any bride looking to have her wedding gown cleaned! They do such amazing work. I trusted them with such an important garment and they did not disappoint. My wedding was on 8-20 and I am dropping off the dress again for cleaning and preservation at Door To Door. Feel free to email me directly at tspel2002@yahoo.com if you have questions! I know how scary it can be for a bride to trust leaving her dress with a dry cleaners but Door To Door is amazing!!!!!!

J
Jacklyn

Getting married on 03/21/2020

My Fairy Godmother Yosr

I am beyond grateful to Yosr! She went above and beyond for me to make sure I had my wedding gown on time for my wedding. I was only able to get it to her the Sunday before my wedding due to ... Read more alterations being made and she got the dress back to me by the day before my wedding. It was beautiful and made my day extra special!

Amanda
Amanda Salvatore

Married on 02/10/2019

Amazingly Kind and Helpful

A few days before my wedding I noticed my dress needed to be cleaned and pressed from my final fitting. I only had 3 days to get it done and called Door to Door in a bit of a panic. They were so ... Read more helpful and rose to the challenge! Yoser and the rest of the team made it happen in no time at all and the dress was ready ahead of schedule! They took such care of the dress (and me) I couldn’t recommend them enough!