Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Cancun, MX · View map

About Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist is a professional wedding hair and makeup artist based in Cancun, Mexico. Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist specializes in providing custom services to clients on their wedding day to ensure that their hair and makeup is exactly how they want it to be. This hair and makeup artist has over 28 years of experience styling brides all over the world with 16 of those 28 years being located in Mexico.

Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist offers a wide range of professional services to help make you look and feel your absolute best on your big day. This stylist can create custom up-dos, long flowing curls, or something completely unique for you and your wedding party. Additionally, Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist offers airbrush makeup, false lashes, and contour makeup. Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist is happy to meet with you for a consultation and a hair and makeup trial.

39 Reviews for Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist

39 Doranna Hairstylist & Makeup Artist Reviews

Lauren
Lauren Bradley

Married on 03/30/2019

African American Bride

Finding a hair stylist in Mexico who could handle African American hair was one of the most stressful parts of planning my destination wedding. I'm so lucky to have found Doranna. She did a great job ... Read more with my hair and my mom's hair. I have shoulder length hair, but wanted to add clip-in extensions to make my updo more full. I brought the extensions with me from home and Doranna installed them with ease to create the most beautiful updo. If you're on the fence about booking her, don't be. She was absolutely amazing!

C
Candyce

Married on 03/16/2019

Professional & friendly team!

I had a group of 11, some for hair & makeup, some for only hair or makeup. Doranna's team helped put together a schedule that made sense and worked for my preferences - and made updates to it even ... Read more until the day before! Her team of 4 arrived on site at our hotel exactly on time, were professional but still really friendly and helpful. We had a great afternoon getting glammed by them and everyone looked amazing by the end of it! Two important things to note: 1. I did not even have a trial appointment with her! I shared photos of what I wanted, as well as photos of myself and some of the group beforehand. Her team was ready for any type of complexion & request! 2. My hair and makeup lasted literally ALL day and night in pretty hot temperatures (with some humidity), even with an after-party at the club and 4am tacos! I'd highly recommend her services and would definitely go back to her salon when I'm back in Playa!

Maggie
Maggie Malone

Married on 03/05/2019

Perfect for my destination wedding

My three bridesmaids and I used Doranna and her team for our hair and makeup on my wedding day. Our makeup artist and hairstylist were absolutely wonderful to work with even though there was a slight ... Read more language barrier. We just showed them some pictures off of pinterest and they were able to exactly recreate the hair style and make up look. All of us were so impressed and, after having already been in several other weddings, agreed that this was the best wedding hair/makeup we have had. Their price point is also on par with make up and hairstylists in the US. I couldn't recommend them more. I am so happy how everything turned out.