Doreen Leaf Designs

Hartville, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Doreen Leaf Designs

Doreen Leaf Designs is an upscale bridal salon in historic Hartville, Ohio that has been serving brides for over two decades. From classic and traditional designer dresses to bohemian designs, this family-owned business carries a vast inventory of designer wedding dresses, plus-size gowns, bridal party wear and accessories. The experienced bridal consultants at Doreen Leaf Designs make it their mission to find you the wedding dress that perfectly matches your bridal vision, style and budget.

Products Offered

Conveniently located between Akron and Canton, Ohio, Doreen Leaf Designs is your destination for wedding and special occasion dresses and accessories. Their team is committed to providing low-pressure customer service in a relaxing environment so you can fully enjoy the bridal shopping experience. Products and services offered include the following:

• Wedding dresses

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 06/17/2017

I would recommend Doreen Leaf for anyone looking for a first class experience. They help you from start to finish. They keep a file of everything you like so that when you come back they know exactly ... Read more what you looked at and liked. The sales consultant Kat is AMAZING. She helped me so much when it came to finding my dream dress. Nikki in alterations is also amazing. She had my strapless dress fitting me perfectly. I also had my dress preserved by Doreen Leaf and it was way more cost affective than many of the other places I looked. Hands down I would recommend Doreen Leaf every time to any bride looking for her dream dress.

W
Walter

Married on 02/17/2019

Quaint shop, welcoming staff, perfect dress

This unassuming little shop holds so much charm inside. I didn't know I had found the perfect dress the first, second, or third time I tried it on. The staff was sweet and patient while allowing me to ... Read more fall in love with my dress, in my own time and without pressure. I've come to adore returning for appointments. Thank you for helping me find the perfect wedding dress!

Meagan
Meagan

Married on 12/28/2018

Worth the drive!

I originally booked an appointment with Doreen Leaf Designs to try on a specific dress, and I was so lucky I found them! Their customer service is incredible. I have a low tolerance for pushy ... Read more salespeople, and Alyssa never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. She listened to what I wanted over the phone and at my appointment, and never pushed me to up my budget or out of my comfort zone. In the span of a 2 hour appointment, she quickly figured out my style and wasn't afraid to tell me if she thought something didn't capture my personality. She helped me find my dream dress and gave me great advice along the way. The alterations team is also just fantastic. I feel like people expect older retired women to work in alterations, but Nikki and Brittany have studied and trained to be the best seamstresses they can be, and they truly care about making every bride feel beautiful. They listened to my concerns and anxieties, didn't push me to have expensive alterations if I didn't need them, and let me have an extra fitting just to check my jewelry! On the day of I felt like the most beautiful version of myself, and it's all thanks to the time and effort they spent in alterations. Thank you to everyone at Doreen Leaf Designs for helping me feel like a queen on my wedding day!