Dorene's Creative Cakes

Norway, ME · View map

About Dorene's Creative Cakes

Dorene's Creative Cakes is a Maine cake decorating business located in Norway, Maine. We are right on the way from points in southern Maine and Massachusetts to the numerous wedding venues at Sunday River Ski Resort and deliver there on a regular basis. In addition to Sunday River we have worked with numerous western Maine wedding destinations including barns, inns and lakeside resorts. I specialize in custom, one-of-a-kind cakes which through a collaborative process are created by and for each customer. Although I love to do wedding cakes they are but just one facet of my cake decorating business. I am fully prepared and equipped to take on any challenge you might have, from a groom's cake, to a bridal shower cake, to cakes for any and all occasions one might want a cake for. Please have a look around and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me.

3 Reviews for Dorene's Creative Cakes

3 Dorene's Creative Cakes Reviews

S
Suzanne

Married on 08/26/2017

Dorene was awesome! We loved meeting her for our cake tasting. Our wedding cake turned out beautifully, and more importantly, was quite delicious. She even packaged up a layer for us to have for our ... Read more one year anniversary. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding cake.

H
Hannah

Married on 06/13/2014

My family has been using Dorene for all occasion cakes for many years. Her cakes are always beautiful and delicious. Her prices are extremely reasonable as well. Read more My family has been using Dorene for all occasion cakes for many years. Her cakes are always beautiful and delicious. Her prices are extremely reasonable as well.

B
Brittany

Married on 09/16/2017

Loved our beautiful cake! It was exactly what we wanted, Dorene worked with us for the exact taste and look and it was delicious! Read more Loved our beautiful cake! It was exactly what we wanted, Dorene worked with us for the exact taste and look and it was delicious!!

Dorene's Creative Cakes FAQ