Dori Elizabeth Photography

Fort Wainwright, Alaska · View map

About Dori Elizabeth Photography

I have always been so intrigued by the impact that photos have had on people through history and how photos can capture such true genuine emotion. I have met some of the most amazing people through this journey of capturing life moments, and it just keeps getting better. I love being present to capture wedding day because nothing beats the value of being able to hold such precious memories in your hands for a lifetime!

Please visit my website and social media to view recent work and to connect with me. I would love to get to know you and learn more about making your wedding day perfect! I am located in Fairbanks, Alaska and serve North Pole, Anchorage, Wasilla, Homer, Juneau, Delta Junction and surrounding areas!

Wedding packages range from $250 an hour for 1-3 hours of coverage all the way to $2,200 for full day coverage and other fun items included!

Please contact me for more details and customized wedding packages.

4 Reviews for Dori Elizabeth Photography

4 Dori Elizabeth Photography Reviews

J
Janet

Married on 05/03/2016

These are amazing photography that they take here. I absolutely love their style and their service. I highly recommend this location. Read more These are amazing photography that they take here. I absolutely love their style and their service. I highly recommend this location.

T
Tiffany

Married on 10/25/2014

Dori is a awesome photographer, she took the time to really understand what I was wanting in my pictures. The packages that she offers is great for everyone's budget, but gives you the best quality at ... Read more the same time. I could not ask for a better photographer!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/11/2014

We LOVE Dori and her photography! She has such a beautiful and creative soul! Read more We LOVE Dori and her photography! She has such a beautiful and creative soul!