Doris the Florist

Island Park, New York · View map · Visit website

About Doris the Florist

Doris the Florist is a full-service wedding florist located in Island Park, New York. With more than 30 years of experience creating events in New York City and Long Island, the company specialize in floral designs and wedding decor for ceremonies, receptions, bridal bouquets, and table arrangements. The team at Doris the Florist truly wants your wedding to be and feel as unique as possible, using their considerable expertise to match your style and within your budget.

Owner Doris Gralitzer and her team will create and expertly place floral arrangements no matter your style. From giving your wedding a more classic or glamorous feel, to a romantic tropical getaway, or even keep with the spirit of Long Island and its history as a rustic and charming nautical community, they will execute any vision beautifully and tastefully. Services offered include the following:

• Consultations

Featured
Alexandra

Married on 08/11/2018

Mrs. Alexandra Nelson

Doris and her team are such a delight to work with. In addition to the price being reasonable, the customer service is outstanding. Doris was transparent the entire time and always got back to me in a ... Read more timely manner. For those brides who have last minute changes, (like I did) she accommodates your needs and doesn’t give you a hard time about it. She took what I envisioned my wedding to be, and turned it into my fairytale. Doris found a flower that had the same color as my Bridesmaid dresses injected into the veins, so that the dye wouldn’t get on anybody’s clothes (who thinks of that?). The day of the wedding, Doris and her team were there 3 hours prior to the cocktail hour to set up. They did EVERYTHING… and at the end of the night, they came back and broke everything down, making it an effortless transition (with my venue).

M
Michelle B

Married on 09/07/2019

Doris is the best!

Doris was hands down my favorite wedding vendor. From my very first meeting with her, I felt confident that she was going to do an amazing job and the flowers/decorations she did for us turned out to ... Read more be more beautiful than I could have imagined. She made it so easy - I told her what I was looking for and she took it from there and I didn't worry about a thing even though I typically get involved in little details. She is so enthusiastic and truly cares about her customers. She is incredibly talented and knows her stuff! Thank you so much Doris for helping to make my wedding day a dream come true!

Michael
Michael Greenberg

Married on 07/03/2019

Great Florist with Reasonable Prices!

My wife and I used Doris for our wedding last week. From day one Doris was great. We visited a few florists in the area and Doris was the only the one who took time to listen to my wife's vision of ... Read more what she wanted for the wedding. She even suggested ways we can save money as opposed to trying to get us to spend more money. With that being said the flowers for the wedding turned out beautiful! I'd recommend Doris and her team to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced and friendly florist!