Dorset Rising

Dorset, VT, VT · Visit website

About Dorset Rising

We are a boutique bakery located in the historic village of Dorset Vermont. We specialize in custom cakes and small desserts, all hand made with fresh and local ingredients, for weddings and special occassions.

3 Reviews for Dorset Rising

3 Dorset Rising Reviews

B
Betsy Valine

Married on 12/30/2018

Great experience with Dorset Rising

Chloe was such a pleasure to work with with! She was so easy and responsive, and the end result was a gorgeous three tier cake and dessert bar that left our guests raving. I would highly recommend ... Read more this vendor!

A
Angela I Reed

Married on 12/19/2018

Dream cake

I have had nothing but an amazing experience working with Chloe on my dream wedding cake! She is the best around! Read more I have had nothing but an amazing experience working with Chloe on my dream wedding cake! She is the best around!

S
Sarah Rawson

Married on 10/14/2017

My wedding was spectacular

Chloe at Dorset Rising is amazing! She went above and beyond any expectations for my wedding. I would highly recommend her death by chocolate cake! Thank you so much! Mountaintop Inn is gorgeous! Read more Chloe at Dorset Rising is amazing! She went above and beyond any expectations for my wedding . I would highly recommend her death by chocolate cake! Thank you so much! Mountaintop Inn is gorgeous!

Dorset Rising FAQ