Dorset Rising

Dorset, VT · View map · Visit website

About Dorset Rising

Dorset Rising is a wedding cake business in Dorset, Vermont. They are boutique bakery located in the historic village of Dorset. They specialize in custom cakes and small desserts. All their sweet treats are made with fresh local ingredients.

Dorset Rising offers specialty wedding cakes including raspberry lemonade, almond cardamom apricot, amaretto, strawberry cream and more. They also offer traditional flavors to mix and match and create your own unique wedding cake. Their designers work with you to bring your dream cake to life. Dorset Rising can create small pastries and a dessert buffet for your event. They offer various types of cookies, brownies, dessert bars, cupcakes, cream puffs, whoopie pies, fruit tarts, pies, mini cheesecakes and more. They offer consultations custom designs, tastings, delivery and set up.

4 Reviews for Dorset Rising

4 Dorset Rising Reviews

Micaela
Micaela Mendicino

Married on 06/24/2019

Raspberry Lemonade Wedding Cake

We actually got chocolate mousse, orange maple mini cheesecakes, and vegan brownies from them for our wedding dessert table as well, but the Raspberry Lemonade cake was one of my favorite parts of our ... Read more wedding! I can't wait to go back for our anniversary :-) Everything about our experience with Dorset Rising was amazing as well. We spoke with them at our Mountain Top Inn tasting, and then they let us stop by for a private tasting as well. Once we decided on what we wanted, it was...well, a piece of cake :-p They gave us the estimate, and our bill was paid through the Mountain Top Inn final bill. Not to mention, everything was beautiful! If you're getting married in Vermont, definitely use Dorset Rising for the dessert!

B
Betsy Valine

Married on 12/30/2018

Great experience with Dorset Rising

Chloe was such a pleasure to work with with! She was so easy and responsive, and the end result was a gorgeous three tier cake and dessert bar that left our guests raving. I would highly recommend ... Read more this vendor!

A
Angela I Reed

Married on 12/19/2018

Dream cake

I have had nothing but an amazing experience working with Chloe on my dream wedding cake! She is the best around! Read more I have had nothing but an amazing experience working with Chloe on my dream wedding cake! She is the best around!