Dos Goats Plans

Minneapolis, MN · View map · Visit website

About Dos Goats Plans

Christina & Adam are the power couple behind Dos Goats Plans, a premier wedding planning service in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Pancake & coffee enthusiasts, this creative duo is obsessed with helping couples of all kinds turn their wedding day dreams into reality. Christina and Adam, owners and lead planners, have spent over 11 years in the industry. They are changing the game by offering affordable packages so that people of all budgets can enjoy having a wedding planner!

They understand the stresses of wedding planning and want to make it as easy on you as possible. Whether you’re looking for a little guidance to make your big day perfect or want to pass the torch to a professional, you can count on Dos Goats Plans for a fantastic experience.

Dos Goats Plans offers custom packages depending on your needs and current stage in the planning process. They work with you one on one to understand your needs, and provide assistance where needed most. Dos Goats Plans also offers wedding rentals that can be delivered and picked up onsite. Other services include: Wedding planning “crash course” for DIY couples

• Wedding Management (Day of coordination services)
  • Crash Course to Wedding Planning

Featured
Hilary

Married on 03/15/2019

Once upon a dream 🌟

Adam & Christina are GEMS! I had a small wedding (35 people) and didn’t think I needed any wedding management. But the support and LOVE they provided made my day even more special. I had less stress ... Read more and was able to enjoy the planning process. They were always available to chat and help make my vision become a reality. They love pancakes and coffee, will be your advocates and help make your wedding day PERFECT. I will not be able to thank them enough for the work they did.

Catherine
Catherine Gardner

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Professional, custom, and cost-effective arch

Christina and Adam were so wonderful and responsive to work with on creating a custom arch for my wedding. I met them at a Forever Bride Fair in the Twin Cities when I was frantically searching for an ... Read more an idea of an arch I wanted as our ceremony centerpiece. Not only did were they compassionate and understanding, they also were excited to collaborate on building a custom piece to match my vision. When I decided to add greenery last minute, Christina collaborated with me to find the best option given the erratic weather expected. Best of all, they handled all of the setup/pickup/decorating for the best price I could find of any similar vendor. I highly recommend Dos Goats Plans!

Josh
Josh

Getting married on 08/17/2019

Dynamic Duo

Great team willing to go above and beyond. Very easy to work with and amazing eye for details and creativity. Read more Great team willing to go above and beyond. Very easy to work with and amazing eye for details and creativity.