Dosha Z Photography

Redondo Beach, CA · View map

About Dosha Z Photography

Dosha ZPhotography has a unique way of making your day go by smoothly all while capturing the fleeting moments you might have blinked and missed. She has a sweet demeanor and a creative, documentary-style wedding photography approach to capturing your special day. The result is creative, clean and crisp wedding photography that's filled with beautiful emotion, romance and fun!

Dosha has over 15 years of wedding photography experience with excellent reviews in Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, California and Georgia. Now that Dosha Z Photography is relocating to the Los Angeles area, you can currently book an experienced professional for an incredibly low rate. Wedding collections start as low as $700! Contact us at info@doshazphotography.com with your date to check for availability!

4 Reviews for Dosha Z Photography

4 Dosha Z Photography Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 04/02/2016

Dosha came to Atlanta to shoot our wedding on April 2, 2016. What a a delight she was to work with. She arrived promptly, was extremely courteous, thorough and professional. I gave her a shot list, ... Read more identified all our key people and asked her to direct us because we'd be far to preoccupied to keep track of the photos that needed to taken. She did just that and not only did we get the shots on our list, we got incredible shots we hadn't even thought of, over 600 in total. What she captured was absolute jubilation, glamour, intimacy and even quirky candid expressions, all in brilliant color or black & white. When I look at our photos I'm absolutely amazed at how many moments of sheer joy she captured and that takes me right back to the best day of my life. Plus, she made us look gorgeous and her quote was very reasonable. Dosha Z Photography provides not only outstanding photos, but an outstanding value.

C
Christina

Married on 09/04/2010

My husband and I were married in September and we are still getting compliments for our wedding pictures. Dosha went above and beyond. She was prompt, easy to work with, and captured such amazing ... Read more moments. She was with us from the wee hours in the morning to late at night after the reception. She even helped me bustle my dress when no one could figure it out! Thank you Dosha!

T
toya

Married on 05/01/2010

Dosha Zimmer was absolutely fantastic at being flexible to meet me and my husband's scheduling needs for both engagement shoots! The pictures turned out fabulous and her beautiful collage gift just ... Read more really showed us how much she cares about what she does and the couple. We ended up using her for our wedding too and are super happy with the pictures! Her prices are also the best in town!