DOSKOFOTO

Long Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About DOSKOFOTO

DOSKOFOTO, located in Long Beach, California, offers artistic and warm wedding photography focused on real moments rather than typical cliches. Providing exceptional, high-quality wedding photography services, DOSKOFOTO’s images are emotionally saturated and edited with warm tones in order to capture the specialness of your big day. DOSKOFOTO prides its work on professionalism and strong work ethic, guaranteeing you a polished experienced from start to finish.

DOSKOFOTO will leave nothing out of the planning. Specializing in natural light photography, DOSKOFOTO captures genuine human connections. Whether you are looking for a contemporary or traditional style, you can count on organizational skills, high attention to detail, and the feel of friendliness and humility in order to effortlessly open up in front of the camera. DOSKOFOTO offers a variety of packages to choose from, each providing high-res photos.

15 Reviews for DOSKOFOTO

15 DOSKOFOTO Reviews

Erika
Featured
Erika Essa

Married on 05/10/2018

Wedding Photographer of our Dreams

My husband and I got married in October of 2018 and could not have been more satisfied with the experience we had with Amanda. Upon our first meeting with Amanda, we knew right away that she was the ... Read more the kind of photographer we wanted to work with. I had admired her photos on various social media platforms and loved her photography style, but was pleased to meet such an easy going, positive, and organized artist in person. Her journalistic and less “posed” style was just what we wanted for our big day and the photos that we received are absolutely beautiful and will be cherished for the rest of our lives. I have never been a comfortable person in front of a camera, but Amanda knew just how make our engagement shoot into something that felt natural and quite fun. We had a great time together and the photos turned out beautifully and so natural. It was a great practice run for being in front of her lens before the wedding day. On our wedding day Amanda caught all of the important moments and so many more. The images were just what we had hoped for. I can’t forget to mention the adorable wooden box she gives as a gift at the end of the entire process full of our chosen printed photos and a flash drive containing all of our wedding photos. Amanda was organized, and on top of communication with my wedding planner and I throughout the entire process. She was an absolute joy to work with and we feel that we have made a friend in Amanda and look forward to booking her for all of our future photography needs.

C
Corey Black

Married on 09/02/2018

Amanda is wonderful to work with!

My wife and I chose Amanda to be our photographer after seeing her beautiful work and after meeting her in person for an initial meeting. Her use of light in photography is special and is what caught ... Read more my eye initially. She has a touch for capturing light beautifully in any moment. She was a joy to work with through the whole process and was always quick to respond. We did an engagement shoot to get to know each other better and for her to get a feel for our personalities and how to best capture us. We were a little bit apprehensive about the shoot but she was awesome and got us to have fun with it. The pictures were beautiful! For the actual wedding she was wonderful and chose a great 2nd shooter for the event. We absolutely love the pictures we got from the wedding. We did a back yard wedding that went into the night with no overhead covering. I know that can be a challenge for photographers because of the lack of covering to bounce flashes off of. I shouldn't have been concerned. She was great. She captured some of the most wonderful moments of my life and the pictures just perfectly show what it was like when they were happening. I love looking through the pictures even months later. From our first look and pre wedding photo shoot to the ceremony and the party we couldn't be more happy with her work. With the package we got a bunch of prints with a nice finished wooden box package as well as the digitals. Everything came in good time and with great presentation. I absolutely recommend Amanda for both event photography as well as for portraits/photo shoots. She was awesome to work with in both cases. I totally plan to work with her again when we need a photographer in the future.

S
Stephanie

Married on 07/31/2018

Amanda is the best! She captured all the best moments in our wedding back in May ‘17 Our photos are truest more than we expected Read more Amanda is the best! She captured all the best moments in our wedding back in May ‘17 Our photos are truest more than we expected