Double H Photo

Amherst, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Double H Photo

An approachable wedding photographer in Amherst, NH, Double H Photo works with couples to create long-lasting memories in the form of breathtakingly gorgeous and authentic wedding photos. One look at their work and you’ll be sold that this is the wedding photographer you want to capture your big day. Comprised of a team of two photographers and a personal assistant/blogger, Double H Photo creates an atmosphere that is sure to end with a beautiful final product.

Double H Photo utilizes a photojournalistic style when capturing your big day, with the added bonus of a blog post to commemorate your wedding day. Some of the other services this company offers couples include:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple shoots (engagement, boudoir)
  • Multiple locations

D
Featured
Dorothy

Married on 09/01/2018

So unbelievably blessed to have Double H Photo capture so many beautiful moments at our wedding. They did an amazing job capturing all the love and laughter that day. Hannah Holmbom I don't know what ... Read more we would of done with out you. Thank you for being so patient, creative, and just an all around beautiful person. I highly recommended!!!!!

E
Erica

Married on 03/23/2019

My heart is full!

Hannah, Jena and Tara... I can't thank all three of you enough for making the day so special. You were on your hands and knees cleaning my dress after we captured some amazing pictures. You were all so ... Read more kind and hope you really enjoyed our wedding, you guys knocked it out of the park. You are much more than a photographer, you do it all and I couldn't be happier. Thanks ladies!

Alison
Alison

Married on 09/29/2018

Just what we were looking for

We are so lucky we got to work with Double H! We wanted to work with Hannah and her team after she photographed my sister’s wedding. The photos from her wedding were amazing and her team was so ... Read more incredibly easy to work with. Hannah and the team were just as great for us. Our photos were terrific and almost more important is the fact that they’re just genuinely good people who want you to enjoy your wedding while they just happen to take great photos of it. They’re not over the top, in your face, bossy, none of that. Double H was one of the main reasons our wedding went so smoothly and we couldn’t be more grateful for that. HIGHLY recommend!