Double Platinum Celebrations LLC

Buxton, Maine · View map · Visit website

About Double Platinum Celebrations LLC

Double Platinum Celebrations LLC is a DJ company based in southern Maine providing services to all of New England. Founded in 2005, Double Platinum Celebrations provides premiere music along with customer satisfaction. The DJ team at Double Platinum Celebrations know how to make sure the wedding day stays focused on the couple and none of the attention is on them. With 25 DJs complimenting the staff, they have the flexibility and availability that couples want and need.

Experience
DJ Patrick Daniels is the Owner & C.E.O. of Double Platinum Celebrations. DJ Pat's Associate’s degree in Recording Engineering and extensive background in the entertainment touring industry give him the credibility and experience he needed to get this company off the ground and serve his clients with excellence. Along with Operations Manager, DJ Kevin Duran Jr. & Asst. Operations Manager, DJ Scott Hamel, they oversee a talented , dedicated and experienced staff of DJs. Double Platinum Celebrations is on the preferred vendor list at over 95 venues in Northern New England. and the list grows monthly. As one of the most requested and reviewed DJ companies in Northern New England, Double Platinum Celebrations has the experience you need for a memorable wedding experience .

Double Platinum Celebrations LLC also offers optional uplighting packages, custom gobo monograms, and onsite and offsite ceremony services. The DJs servicing the wedding will show up two hours before the wedding to set up so that everything is ready when guests arrive. Their services include:

• Music & Microphones for Ceremony Services

C
Featured
Cari

Married on 10/09/2015

I recently got married on 10/9/2015. This was both of our 1st time getting married. The planning of this event started roughly 8-10 months prior and the selection of my DJ was very important. I had ... Read more asked around for suggestions and DJ Kevin Duran's (Double Platinum Celebrations) name quickly was given and kept resurfacing. I had contacted the company and requested DJ Kevin. Kevin was quickly in contact with me and stayed in contact up until the night prior to the wedding. Throughout this planning process Kevin asked all the right questions and eased any concern that I had. Well, the night of my wedding finally arrived and I walked into the venue (Dunegrass) to see the gorgeous lights and sounds of my DJ. Kevin worked with my wedding coordinator throughout the whole night to ensure that everyone was flawless! The dance floor was NEVER empty and compliments still are pouring in from our friends and family about the DJ!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend him for future weddings and could never thank him or repay him for the AMAZING job he did!!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin truly loves what he does and it shows.....

S
Samantha

Getting married on 07/01/2021

While planning our wedding, we knew we wanted Double Platinum Celebrations to be part of it. We had been to multiple weddings where DJ Kevin was the DJ and were very happy with those events. ... Read more Throughout the planning process, DJ Kevin was more than helpful and accommodating. He answered any questions we had thoroughly and promptly. On the day of the wedding, he was very professional and helped assure me everything was going to be fine. He was very flexible with the schedule and even kept me on track. He did the ceremony and reception music as well as announcements. He was very helpful to ensure our First Dance song (which was performed live) went smoothly. He had a great mixture of all the types of music we wanted played and kept everyone dancing. We highly recommend DJ Kevin for any event you might be planning. We could not have asked for anything better.

M
Matt Morse

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Such a great time

DJ Ben was incredible! Leading up to the wedding he was incredibly helpful and resourceful in guiding us through our selections for music and was very easy to work with. At the wedding itself ... Read more everything went off without a hitch and numerous people asked us throughout the night where/how we had found him - he was extremely entertaining and definitely ensured that everyone had a great time all night long. I loved having him there and so did everyone else!