DoubleTree Baltimore North - Pikesville

Pikesville, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About DoubleTree Baltimore North - Pikesville

DoubleTree Baltimore North Pikesville is an elegant hotel wedding venue located in the middle of Pikesville, Maryland. Couples will be awestruck by the amount of space and the number of resources at their disposal to plan the wedding day celebration they’ve always dreamed of hosting.

Facility and Capacity

DoubleTree Baltimore North Pikesville offers 11,800 square feet of beautifully designed meeting space. This meeting space can host up to 400 of your friends and family and can be used for a four-hour wedding reception and a one-hour cocktail reception. The outdoor swimming pool can serve as a great backdrop to celebrate your wedding day, and couples can also dine in luxury at the ever-popular Fountainside Restaurant and Lounge.

DoubleTree Baltimore North Pikesville offers plenty of event items and services that couples can take full advantage of. Couples can rent audio equipment, chairs, dance floors, lighting, tables, barware, china, flatware, glassware, and linens. Some of the services that they offer include:

• Accommodations
  • Getting ready rooms
  • Lighting/sound
  • Wifi

Cuisine

DoubleTree Baltimore North Pikesville is also known for the fine dining offered at Fountainside Restaurant and Lounge. Elegant and with plenty of catering and bar service options, Fountainside Restaurant and Lounge offers a fantastic reception and cocktail hour space.

4 Reviews for DoubleTree Baltimore North - Pikesville

4 DoubleTree Baltimore North - Pikesville Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 08/31/2014

Kim and the entire staff at Pikesville went above and beyond to make our day the most special of our lives. We couldn't have been any happier! Especially because the venue is so affordable without ... Read more cheaping on quality

Miriam
Miriam

Married on 06/03/2012

Yoland quinn was our contact person. Great price and great hotel. Read more yoland quinn was our contact person. great price and great hotel.

A
Aisha

Married on 08/28/2010

Let me start by saying, I had a beautiful wedding ceremony and reception. The day could not have been more beautiful. With that said, I will say that I had nothing but good things to say about the ... Read more Hilton until after the wedding was over. I began working with them 14 months before my wedding date. My original Hilton sales manager, Linda, was the BEST at what she did. She had good ideas, she knew her job, she made it happen, she was good with communication, I couldn't have asked for more. Then a month before my wedding, Linda left and I was stuck with the new sales mananger. Although she claimed to have years of experience, I was not as happy with her. I could go on, but I will stop there. Needless to say, the wait staff were wonderful, the rooms were set up beautifully, the food was good even though it wasn't exactly what we paid for, and the day went off with out a hitch. The price was also very, very good. We had an afternoon wedding, 2pm-7pm, and paid lunch meal prices instead of dinner. Saved us a bundle!