Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover

Andover, MA · View map · Visit website

About Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover

DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Andover is a wedding venue perfectly located in Andover, Massachusetts. With a dedicated wedding planning staff that specializes in weddings, you can't go wrong. Guests can stay in the newly renovated modern rooms. Couple these services with a high-class cuisine, and DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Andover is hard to beat.

Facilities and Capacity
With a contemporary ballroom that can host up to 450 guests, DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Andover is a top choice among couples. Guests will be entertained all night in the banquet hall and on the dancefloor. For a truly exclusive experience, this venue can't be beat.

Offering couples an amazing venue isn't all that DoubleTree by Hilton Boston Andover does. Couples can be assured they will get nothing but the best services from custom menus to accommodations. Services include:

• Cleanup
  • Liability insurance
  • Outside vendors
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
World class cuisine is served on premises. This venue offers a variety of cuisine styles, including American, Italian, Spanish, Indian or Mediterranean. DoubleTree offers the following serving styles and dietary accommodations:

• Buffet

gina
Featured
gina

Married on 09/24/2016

When I first booked my venue the hotel was the Whyndham Andover, when the property changed and became the Hilton Andover, I was immediately concerned and nervous about everything. I also started with ... Read more one wedding coordinator and ended with another during the change also but Adrienne the new coordinator could not have been more perfect for the job, and calmed all my crazy bride nerves easily. I have to say the transition was so simple I barely noticed any changes other than the name. The company is wonderful, The staff is amazing and the food is out of this world!!!! I could not have imagine my wedding anywhere else. I get compliments still from how nice the staff was and how amazing the food was. I cannot recommend this establishment enough!!

M
Michelle

Married on 08/19/2017

My wedding reception at the DoubleTree Hilton was absolute perfection! It couldn't have been done without Adrienne! She was the reason the day went off without a hitch! From our first meeting to ... Read more look at the venue all they way until the end of the wedding was an absolute dream. Adrienne is a true wedding professional who guided me through the entire process of planning a reception. For the day of the wedding she made sure everything was perfect and it was better than I could have ever imagined! The food was outstanding, the service was top notch and we wish we could do the day all over again, it was truly exceptional! We especially loved the sweet note and club sandwiches waiting in our suite at the end of the night! Thank you more than anything for making it truly the best day of our lives!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 10/03/2015

We used the Wyndham for our rehearsal dinner and room blocks for our wedding guests. Jodi was so helpful and gave us some amazing customer service. She replied to my many emails quickly and was a ... Read more pleasure to talk with in person and over the phone. They let us know when our room blocks were almost full and accommodated our hundred guest bags that were given to guests at time of check in. We held our rehearsal dinner in the sports bar. They blocked off half of the restaurant and put table cloths and set it up beautifully. It was awesome and everyone had a blast. Our other guests that were not invited to the dinner ended up showing up as we were finishing and it was nice to be able to have that space. The food was awesome and the whole thing was a really easy process. I recommend this hotel for any event you may have. They are awesome! The hotel is beautiful and a great choice. Thank you for everything!