Doubletree by Hilton Carson

Carson, CA · View map

About Doubletree by Hilton Carson

At DoubleTree, we vow to provide the utmost in support and resources to both prospective couples and wedding planners. From securing a block of guest rooms or hotel wedding venue, to designing a stylish hotel wedding, we're at your service.

At DoubleTree, we can also help you plan and host Rehearsal Dinners, Wedding Receptions, Bridal Showers, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties and other celebrations in one of our many hotel wedding venues. Our event planners will cater to your needs along every step of your wedding journey, for events both large and small.

For a Carson wedding with a little Californian sparkle, book our Champagne room or the Carson Conference Center which is adjacent to our hotel. Treat guests to delicious hors d'oeuvres and champagne toasts, or create a menu of your own for a plated dinner with our executive chef. From the first kiss to the last dance, our team of wedding experts will make your day an event to remember.

3 Reviews for Doubletree by Hilton Carson

3 Doubletree by Hilton Carson Reviews

S
Sunny

Married on 01/25/2014

Beautiful reception and ceremony site. One of my friends who's getting married is now booking this location after seeing my wedding there. Read more Beautiful reception and ceremony site. One of my friends who's getting married is now booking this location after seeing my wedding there.

mikaburge
Tamika

Married on 08/01/2009

My five star review should say it all! I have never in my life seen such exceptional customer service. It really is impressive. The staff is easy to work with and very flexible. They offered us a ... Read more a package that included a complimentary suite, catering, centerpieces, a cake, all the linens, and much more. It was affordable and very beautiful! The hotel had been overbooked during our event due to another event going on. However, they were very accomodating to our guests and although there were minor glitches, everything turned out fantastic. The food was incredible, and the staff waited on us hand and foot, making sure we stayed on time as well. Oh and don't forget to try their cookies. Yummm.... I have not seen the pictures yet, but Im sure they are beautiful. Everything was really nice, and very very affordable. I would highly recommend this place!

User4083708

2+ years ago

Nice hotel, I almost used it as my venue and was helped my the Mariano who was very nice. I just used the hotel for my honeymoon. I'd visit again. Room service for got my OJ, I had to call and have it ... Read more brought up again, I was charged for two and they only brought one to my room.

Doubletree by Hilton Carson FAQ